Other clubs' transfers

Greg

interesting that chelsea don't seem to think they need a top class CB mind, they should break the bank for koulibaly or someone as what they have isn't good enough for a crack at the title, whereas most of the rest of their squad looks like it will be

interesting that chelsea don't seem to think they need a top class CB mind, they should break the bank for koulibaly or someone as what they have isn't good enough for a crack at the title, whereas most of the rest of their squad looks like it will be

I agree, they should try and sell Zouma to Everton if they're still interested too, don't think he's good enough

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I've always found the German thing of "it's January and I am announcing that I can't wait to join X (usually Bayern) in the summer, right after another 3 months of definitely giving my all for whoever the hell it is I play for now" thing really odd.

Don't know if Werner is that good as I never watch any German football, seems to get goals like... but Ziyech I'm really excited for. He's superb. Chelsea's midfield is very good, perhaps the second best in the division (after City). Defence and forwards questionable af though.

Don't know if Werner is that good as I never watch any German football, seems to get goals like... but Ziyech I'm really excited for. He's superb. Chelsea's midfield is very good, perhaps the second best in the division (after City). Defence and forwards questionable af though.

Werner and Abraham seems pretty good to me

Guest neesy111

not even staying for Lepizigs CL games?

Guessing it depends when transfer window/registration window happens.

He is great.

Decent in goal like?  :lol:

Was it North Korea who tried to take 2 goalkeepers to the World Cup so they could have an extra outfielder, only to have to nominate some poor striker to be 3rd choice keeper and not be able to play outfield because of the way the rules were?

I may have entirely dreamed that up but I'm sure it happened.

Was it North Korea who tried to take 2 goalkeepers to the World Cup so they could have an extra outfielder, only to have to nominate some poor striker to be 3rd choice keeper and not be able to play outfield because of the way the rules were?

:lol:

Haven't heard that one but that doesn't mean it never happened :lol:

Not 100% sure it was North Korea but it definitely happened