Other clubs' transfers

Greg

4 minutes ago, BeloEmre said:

He will most likely be loaned out next season?

3 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

I was wondering how he would count as second choice at a club he’s never played for. 

Unless they’ve actually said he’s coming back. 

Pep has said that Alvarez will be at City for pre-season so he can have a look at him. They’re actually paying more money to bring him back this summer. 

1 minute ago, SUPERTOON said:

Wtf ?

Sounds like Atletico got priced out of a transfer they probably thought they’d already sealed, and are now trying to save face by saying they passed on it because the player has friends, and relaxes in his own house. 

20 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

He could go into the Chelsea or Spurs starting XI.

I don't think he starts over Jorginho, Kante or Kovacic.

Spurs maybe because there CM's lack talent. Conte does look a workhorse CM though and not sure Tielemans is good enough off the ball for his liking.

I don't think he's good enough technically to cover for his athletic weaknesses at the highest level. But perhaps in a team with more of the ball that would cover for some of his off the ball weaknesses. With Kante increasingly injury prone, I think Chelsea need a more dynamic central midfield option.

2 hours ago, Manxst said:

Sounds like Atletico got priced out of a transfer they probably thought they’d already sealed, and are now trying to save face by saying they passed on it because the player has friends, and relaxes in his own house. 

I mean ... If you're being visited by officials from a club you got to be more professional than that :lol:

Edited by KaKa