Other clubs' transfers

Greg

1 minute ago, SUPERTOON said:

Maybe controversial but I think he’s a better player or certainly higher ceiling.

I think Rice is class, one of the best CM’s in the country Caicedo is good mind but Rice has proven it season after season at this point. 

hats off to Brighton though, they always get maximum value. 

18 minutes ago, wyn davies said:

Just wondering what the % is of top class players or indeed academy potentials refusing to head to citeh bearing in mind there standing at the mo.

Offset by seemingly fantastic coaching and the hit rate of their youth products going on to make it at a high level even elsewhere.

I'd love to know what our standing is like in the game now for development.

Edited by madras

12 hours ago, toon25 said:

Putting all personal issues aside though, there is a massive gulf in maturity, application and talent between Bellingham and Alli

Talent absolutely and has nothing to do with Dele's problems, the other two yes absolutely but I think they are caused by something outside his control, at least to some extent.

People have come and gone, but there's still a lot of coaching staff remaining from before the takeover. A fair few of them (if not majority) are friends or former colleagues of Neil Winskill. 

2 minutes ago, astraguy said:

man u keeping Mason Greenwoodon :explode:

I mean, he's not out of contract. This is a non-story.

If they release him, they pay up his contract until 2025, or they end up in a legal battle.

I'd probably rather he rot getting paid than got released, received all his wages, and then immediately signed a new contract for some team that doesn't give a fuck about these charges.

18 hours ago, toon25 said:

Rarely would I ever comment on something like this, but he's genuinely going to be a world class player and individual.

He has heart (in the way in which I don't think any other English player has - Saka, a case in point). This guy is going to inspire a generation.

Eh? Saka has buckets of heart.  The lad took his first professional penalty aged 19 as the 5th kick in a penalty shoot out in the Euros final. 

2 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

Eh? Saka has buckets of heart.  The lad took his first professional penalty aged 19 as the 5th kick in a penalty shoot out in the Euros final. 

And failed miserably. :bluestar: