Other clubs' transfers

Greg

18 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Would he take Ake's place? 

Says a lot that they can find someone to put Ake out of the team. I always think Ake looks a million dollars every time I watch him.

4 hours ago, gbandit said:

Man City are obscene, they never even have to take a single transfer risk, just get a world class player who’s already reaching their peak with every signing

The inflated sponsors kinda do that :lol:

10 hours ago, SUPERTOON said:

Might scupper our bid for Sloboszlai if RB Leipzig suddenly get in £100m+ for Gvardiol. Would they sell 2 of their assets and would they need the money if they’ve got £100m in the bank? 

I do think further down the line these 8 year contracts will come back to bite them in the ass.

It's not like these will be there forever players and will need to be replaced when the next manager moves on.

There will also be players who will lose motivation to improve or play for a new improved contract?

9 minutes ago, Nepharite said:

It can still be a longer contract but there is a 5-year amortization limit

Cheers, thought so. Just leaves me utterly perplexed as go why they'd keep dishing out 8 year contracts. Although that's Boehly to a tee I guess. 

Just now, wormy said:

Cheers, thought so. Just leaves me utterly perplexed as go why they'd keep dishing out 8 year contracts. Although that's Boehly to a tee I guess. 

Boehly is either a genius businessman who people will emulate when his football finance master plan comes properly into view... or he's an absolute heed-the-ball. I know which my money is on!

25 minutes ago, Nepharite said:

Boehly is either a genius businessman who people will emulate when his football finance master plan comes properly into view... or he's an absolute heed-the-ball. I know which my money is on!

19:40 

Honestly the funniest Youtuber in the football space. “Ted Lasso” Boehly, brown envelopes, "jellyfish" Potter so many quotables. 

Edited by Astroblack