Swansea City 0 - 1 Newcastle United - 10/09/17 (post-match reaction from p37)

BlueStar

A little bit late kdngkdsngknsdgkndg GTFI!!! But f*** me that felt good in every way. They didn't create much but somehow I was nervous as f*** knowing how typical us it would have been to concede a cheap goal or get a silly decision against us, but thank god we kept our focus and got these massive 3 points. Also Merino, man!! What a player!! Like a child at Christmas Eve when the final whistle went. Still buzzing and hell, bring on work tomorrow! :lol:

Also, pundits, fuck a cake!

Sanches was turboshit :lol: worst performance I've seen from an opposing player since Bosingwa kept us up.

One in about 350 minutes 11 v 11. You would expect Spurs to break us down with an extra man.  We're looking good defensively with a very good player still to come in when needed.

Just bare in mind when criticising Hayden. He was on a Yellow after one challenge and after around 5mins.

Aye fair point.  I'm actually a big fan of the lad and said in another thread he'd be one of our better players this season, but he had a stinker today.  He'll be much better in the next game ?

wrighty put on the spot about sanchez kick and just clamps up.

Why are you still listening you absolute mug? :lol:

cos hes proper got on my wick tonight.

That's the point! :lol:

hoping the other presenter reads my texts, or more toon fans like the last one call him out.

Guest firetotheworks

wrighty put on the spot about sanchez kick and just clamps up.

Why are you still listening you absolute mug? [emoji38]

cos hes proper got on my wick tonight.

That's the point! [emoji38]

hoping the other presenter reads my texts, or more toon fans like the last one call him out.

And that's how they win. Just don't listen!

Sanches was poor but you can tell he's definitely got something about him.

Was a bizarre performance. He was basically their best player and their worst. Always on the ball and wanting to do things, but his passing was f***ing horrendous.

Sounds similar to how I viewed Merino's first performance.