Rafa Benítez (now unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

That black cloud thing says there's rumours of an announcement today with regards to Rafas future.

Rafa to announce he's signed Almiron with his own money, and will loan him to NUFC for the remainder of the season. No option to buy.

Keys-and-Gray.png

Like reefatoon[/member] says I reckon he will sign a one year extension which is the worst outcome going as it will be more of this limbo bollocks. It would be too easy and too good to be true for him to walk away and the whole thing to burn. There will be a lot more suffering first before the club and fans are put out there misery.

I predict 16th place a one year extension and the exact same next season as this shit season

I dont want to get all Crumpy but if Rafa signs on for another year under these conditions then I will lose a little bit of respect for him.

I dont want to get all Crumpy but if Rafa signs on for another year under these conditions then I will lose a little bit of respect for him.

I'd choose the other option that Rafa knows something about a sale, haha sanity isn't our strong point  :lol:

Like reefatoon[/member] says I reckon he will sign a one year extension which is the worst outcome going as it will be more of this limbo bollocks. It would be too easy and too good to be true for him to walk away and the whole thing to burn. There will be a lot more suffering first before the club and fans are put out there misery.

I predict 16th place a one year extension and the exact same next season as this shit season

It must be impossible not too surely? That must end the love in if he did? The fact he's even talking about staying on is ridiculous. Ashley must have him brainwashed, he's done a right number on the poor fucker. I went back in 2016 for the first time in years thinking the same as most " it must mean things are all above board as Rafa Benitez wouldn't be here otherwise"

I feel pretty stupid now  :lol:

I predict 16th place a one year extension and the exact same next season as this s*** season

I predict 16th place a one year extension and the exact same next season as this s*** season

:lol: so this limbo shit of a season hasn't been the worst in recent memory? He should have just said his intentions last summer and this could have all been done one way or the other, not leave everyone in limbo

:lol: so this limbo shit of a season hasn't been the worst in recent memory? He should have just said his intentions last summer and this could have all been done one way or the other, not leave everyone in limbo

:lol: 

Just makes me remember those skits when people  say I'm not saying this is definitely going to happen, but if it does I'm going to faarking furious!

It must be impossible not too surely? That must end the love in if he did? The fact he's even talking about staying on is ridiculous. Ashley must have him brainwashed, he's done a right number on the poor fucker. I went back in 2016 for the first time in years thinking the same as most " it must mean things are all above board as Rafa Benitez wouldn't be here otherwise"

The only reason Rafa will stay til the end of the season is to collect whatever bonus he's due for keeping us up.

It must be impossible not too surely? That must end the love in if he did? The fact he's even talking about staying on is ridiculous. Ashley must have him brainwashed, he's done a right number on the poor f***er. I went back in 2016 for the first time in years thinking the same as most " it must mean things are all above board as Rafa Benitez wouldn't be here otherwise"

The only reason Rafa will stay til the end of the season is to collect whatever bonus he's due for keeping us up.

And that is the top and bottom of it. Literally no other reason. I don't blame him he deserves a bonus

This whole money thing is hilarious. You guys do know Rafa had arguably the biggest job in world football before coming here? He's hardly Fat Sam, clinging to payoffs to build his fortune.

If he's due a 2m bonus in May for keeping us up he isn't going to leave now and lose it is he? Obviously there is some reason we don't know about keeping him here because none of us know why he is still here putting up with this joke of a club

It must be impossible not too surely? That must end the love in if he did? The fact he's even talking about staying on is ridiculous. Ashley must have him brainwashed, he's done a right number on the poor f***er. I went back in 2016 for the first time in years thinking the same as most " it must mean things are all above board as Rafa Benitez wouldn't be here otherwise"

Horrible immigrant bleeding the system dry

FORRIN VERMIN!!