Rafa Benítez (now unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

Rafa has said that he would find it very difficult to leave

He must be some kind of masochist. Still I will have a nice £50 off Raconteur[/member] from it

Quoted for confirmation :thup:

O0 Yeah a bets a bet and I will pay up if he leaves. I just cant see it and its not the certainty many people seem to think

Rafa has said that he would find it very difficult to leave

He must be some kind of masochist. Still I will have a nice £50 off Raconteur[/member] from it

Quoted for confirmation :thup:

O0 Yeah a bets a bet and I will pay up if he leaves. I just cant see it and its not the certainty many people seem to think

Well, I won't get as irate when you espouse that belief between now and the end of the season :lol:

This bet...just so there's less grey areas, I assume it's if Rafa signs with Ashley staying as owner for the foreseeable? If for example a new owner came in who wanted to run a football club at the end of the season and Rafa signed that would invalidate the bet? It's just under Ashley's ownership in essence?

Winning the Championship and finishing 10th was just about forgivable, but not playing our best shit players at home to Watford in the FA Cup is unforgivable, just leave Rafa.

Rafa is God man. He can do no wrong. He's world class you know?

:lol:

Still waiting on who he thinks we should replace him with. Hasn't answered that question in 3 years, still posts the same shite, still hasn't been banned.

So, having the opinion Rafa is here now for his "keeping us up bonus" is a reason to be banned?

Do you agree last season v city was the most cowardly performance witnessed at SJP in a long long time if ever?

No? Didn't for a single moment to think you would.

He's the unofficial head of the clique - he wants to maintain order.

This bet...just so there's less grey areas, I assume it's if Rafa signs with Ashley staying as owner for the foreseeable? If for example a new owner came in who wanted to run a football club at the end of the season and Rafa signed that would invalidate the bet? It's just under Ashley's ownership in essence?

If Rafa is in the dugout here in August I win

If he isn't Raconteur[/member] wins.

No external factors to it as far as I am concerned

He won’t be. I know I know we can’t see the future. Ashley has proven once and for all he has no ambition for the club beyond survival or attracting the calibre of manager aspiring to elite level. The two positions are completely irreconcilable. Why would he? If it looks like a duck...

If Rafa is in the dugout here in August I win

If he isn't Raconteur[/member] wins.

No external factors to it as far as I am concerned

I suppose what I said was that Rafa will not sign a new contract. Therefore, I am obliged to accept that I did not include a change of ownership.

Either way, it's still on. Ashley's not going anywhere before August 1, so I am happy to accept those terms :thup:

Whether the protests happen or not tonight, it needs to be directed at Ashley. Not Rafa or the team and in fact, full and continued support for Rafa should be mainatined as much as possible during the game.

That black cloud thing says there's rumours of an announcement today with regards to Rafas future.

..Well there you have it.

He`s always on the money mind so I suggest Raconteur gets logging into that Paypal thing sharpish FFS! 

Any bookies got odds on if he goes, who is next to replace him?

Raconteur getting evens on this is like a new account bonus. I'd say 1/20 he stays, 1/3 Mark Hughes is manager next year.

Guest reefatoon

Well let’s hope he isn’t signing that 1 year extension. Imagine another year of this limbo shit. Just needs to burn to the ground as soon as possible.