Rafa Benítez (now unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest firetotheworks

Liverpool are way down on my shit list like, below Chelsea, Man United, Man City, Everton, Aston Villa, Sunderland, Crystal Palace etc. In my experience the disdain for Liverpool is more of a generational thing due to them being the Man United of the '70s and '80s, or rather Man United being the Liverpool of the '90s. Admittedly I'm not as exposed to the hysterical RAWK stuff as I used to be.

Liverpool are way down on my list, below Chelsea, Man United, Man City, Everton, Aston Villa, Sunderland, Crystal Palace etc. In my experience the disdain for Liverpool is more of a generational thing due to them being the Man United of the '70s and '80s, or rather Man United being the Liverpool of the '90s.

Absolutely.

If it's them or Man City then I want Liverpool to win it.

Rafa gets a lot of grief for how he sets up against the big teams and yet I think his record compared to a lot of other relegation fodder teams is much better iirc. Yes he prioritises defence, but everton mate told me fat sam genuinely highlighted which games in the remaining season they would actually try to win and actively didn't bother trying in the rest quite openly.

I find City relatively harmless, Liverpool's only redeeming feature is Klopp.

This is my feelings as well.

I've an irrational hatred for Liverpool.  Would hate to see them win it but looks fairly probable now. 

The fawning over them by the media is bad enough, will be unbearable when they win it.

Guest firetotheworks

Man City have absolutely shite, spoiled fans and were built on slavery and human trafficking. Harmless wouldn't be the word I'd use, like. Soulless or heartless, maybe.