Rafa Benítez (now unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

Rafa out. f***ing utter rubbish.

To think that poor Neesy was nominated for Worst Football Poster ahead of this relentless mong lord.

Absolute disgrace about Neesy that by the way. I don’t agree with Crumpy Gunt most of the time, but I’d put many ahead of him as worst poster or one of the worst.

Myself included at times :lol:

Crumpy rarely  if ever says anything uncuntish. He is consistently one of the worst throughout the forum. Nothing to do with the football side of it, but it takes some age of heroes level of odious to speculate about whether George Michael had AIDS or not right after he died. That is part of a thread tied to most of his posts, football or otherwise.

Swansea were awful under any kind of pressure today. They surrendered  possession continuously in the first half, that McBurnie wouldn’t get a game in a 4th Division Sunday League side.

As much as I believe Rafa is the right man and pivotal to any takeover I can’t get my head around the fact that at HT he failed to get the team out in the 2nd half to win that game. I can only take out of it that Carvalho decided not to sit as far back and we simply retreated.

Swansea really were as bad as any side I saw last year; I’ll except Ayew out that, put him in our side and we would have won. Our home form is nothing short of a disgrace.

Mawson was very good today tbf.

Aye, he'll be off for big money in the not too distant future like

Swansea were awful under any kind of pressure today. They surrendered  possession continuously in the first half, that McBurnie wouldn’t get a game in a 4th Division Sunday League side.

As much as I believe Rafa is the right man and pivotal to any takeover I can’t get my head around the fact that at HT he failed to get the team out in the 2nd half to win that game. I can only take out of it that Carvalho decided not to sit as far back and we simply retreated.

Swansea really were as bad as any side I saw last year; I’ll except Ayew out that, put him in our side and we would have won. Our home form is nothing short of a disgrace.

Nathan Dyer had one or two moments.

Newcastle boss Rafael Benitez says he has “confidence” that the club will act in the transfer window when speaking after their 1-1 draw with Swansea.

Benitez confirmed on Friday that Newcastle were “talking with agents”, but said he was uncertain how much money he has to spend on transfer.

Speaking on Saturday, Benitez said: “Yes, I have confidence. We have to do something and we will do it.

Guest neesy111

Newcastle boss Rafael Benitez says he has “confidence” that the club will act in the transfer window when speaking after their 1-1 draw with Swansea.

Benitez confirmed on Friday that Newcastle were “talking with agents”, but said he was uncertain how much money he has to spend on transfer.

Speaking on Saturday, Benitez said: “Yes, I have confidence. We have to do something and we will do it.

That's blind faith tbh at this stage.  His art imposed deadline is next Saturday for transfers.

Guest firetotheworks

What!? [emoji38] Where's all of this coming from?

Mawson? Been a lot of noise about him for ages, looked very comfortable on the ball today and seems reasonably competent. He'll be bought soon.

Guest firetotheworks

Rafa out. Fucking utter rubbish.

To think that poor Neesy was nominated for Worst Football Poster ahead of this relentless mong lord.

The truth.....sometimes hurts. Nothing there today on the back of Brighton. Fucking rubbish.

*Stoke

And you're talking bollocks as always.

Guest firetotheworks

Mawson? Been a lot of noise about him for ages, looked very comfortable on the ball today and seems reasonably competent. He'll be bought soon.

I must have missed all of that tbh, he seems bog-standard to me.

Guest neesy111

The truth.....sometimes hurts. Nothing there today on the back of Brighton. Fucking rubbish.

What do seriously expect from that squad out today?

The truth.....sometimes hurts. Nothing there today on the back of Brighton. f***ing rubbish.

Howay then, who would you get in? Remember that they'll be given fucking peanuts to spend, too.

I want names.

That's blind faith tbh at this stage.  His art imposed deadline is next Saturday for transfers.

He said exactly the same thing last January even up to the last day

Guest neesy111

He said exactly the same thing last January even up to the last day

He's keeping up appearances then.  As soon he knows he's going to leave then he'll start to dish out dirt on what's going on.

*Stoke

So, lost 5 and drew 2 of last 7 home games!

2 out of 21 points. That Is fucking rubbish. TBF we never even looked like getting anything v Brighton or Swansea today.

Boring negative shit.

The truth.....sometimes hurts. Nothing there today on the back of Brighton. f***ing rubbish.

*Stoke

So, lost 5 and drew 2 of last 7 home games!

2 out of 21 points. That Is f***ing rubbish. TBF we never even looked like getting anything v Brighton or Swansea today.

Boring negative s***.

Did you arrive at half time today?