Rafa Benítez (now unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

Wouldn't it be nice, just for a change, for a positive tweet or article to come out about the Takeover, Signings or support for Rafa within the club. It just seems like a constant flow of negative crap rom all the journos right now, it's probably the truth but I'm for one fed up with it all.

It's becoming more and more likely that Rafa's not walking purely because of the rumoured amount of compensation he has to pay the fat man if he breaks his contract. If someone, even Stoke for fuck's sake offer to pay it then who knows if he stays or not. He is definitely getting royally fucked over that's for sure and as much as I dont like the football we play, he deserves a medal for staying if he does and another one if he keeps us up with the pile of shite we have playing for us.

Sounds to me exactly like the summer. He and his team are going to line things up the best they can, do the groundwork of convincing players to come and clubs to sell/loan and put the deals to Charnley for approval and completion.

Not a fucking clue which if any will be approved.

Just got to hope the takeover happens otherwise the summer will be pure :anguish: whether we stay up or not and Ashley is still here.

Won't be for me as I'll have washed my hands of the club. It'll be dead to me.

Same for me. Really think that Ashley needs to be getting some stick now. I know it's tricky with the potential new owners but I think he is getting away with murder again.

I blame Charnley in the whole failure to conclude deals I mean who the fuck can take this chump seriously agent/player/ceo etc

A secretary trying to conclude multi million pound business deals you couldn't make it up man. If/When we get taken over this useless fuckers arse needs to be the first out the door, never in a million years will he get this kind of role in any business ever again

I have no major beef with Charnley tbh. He's been at the club, what, 15 years now? He's risen through the ranks, and whilst he may not have gotten the job if it wasn't for Ashley penny pinching, I actually don't think he's out of his depth. He'd get deals done if there was a possibility to do them.