Rafa Benítez (now unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

He has us so tight like, wonder how many times we have conceded more than 2 goals under him in a league game? I can't think of many at all, Man City, Liverpool, manure away, Chelsea once I think? Norwich home in the pub league. Barely a handful in around 100 league games

Pretty sure only Man United is right out of those. Them and Watford were the only league games we've lost by more than 2 under Rafa.

He said conceded more than 2 not lost by more than 2, so those games are correct. As were you with the lost by more than 2.

Guest firetotheworks

He has us so tight like, wonder how many times we have conceded more than 2 goals under him in a league game? I can't think of many at all, Man City, Liverpool, manure away, Chelsea once I think? Norwich home in the pub league. Barely a handful in around 100 league games

Pretty sure only Man United is right out of those. Them and Watford were the only league games we've lost by more than 2 under Rafa.

He said conceded more than 2 not lost by more than 2, so those games are correct. As were you with the lost by more than 2.

In that case the list is far longer. [emoji38] There are loads of teams that have scored more than 2 against us.

Guest firetotheworks

What are yous on about? Last season alone in the league:

Spurs 2-0

Southampton 2-2

Man United 4-1

Watford 3-0

West Brom 2-2

Chelsea 3-1

Leicester 3-2

West Ham 3-2

Man City 3-1

Bournemouth 2-2

Liverpool 2-0

Watford 2-1

Guest neesy111

What are yous on about? Last season alone in the league:

Spurs 2-0

Southampton 2-2

Man United 4-1

Watford 3-0

West Brom 2-2

Chelsea 3-1

Leicester 3-2

West Ham 3-2

Man City 3-1

Bournemouth 2-2

Liverpool 2-0

Watford 2-1

You said more than 2, that means 3 or more.

There are loads of teams that have scored more than 2 against us.

any other day we would have lost that 2 or 3 -0 very lucky to escape with a point

any other day we would have lost that 2 or 3 -0 very lucky to escape with a point

he's the best coach we've had in my lifetime like, there's not a doubt in my mind

keegan and robson did great things but in terms of pure coaching ability rafa is out on his own