Rafa Benítez (now unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

I think there's a decent chance he sees out the window and if he doesn't like the way it's went he resigns. It would be best for everyone if he does as it means no takeover and no help from Ashley to sign players. He's keeping the club up so Ashley can drain it some more with someone else. It's counter productive to getting our club back.

So you think relegation will get rid of Ashley?

Rafa will have been told by now , either we will sign someone or nor, he will have a pretty good idea, I’m 99% certain he will not walk out , because of the team and the fans.I said before the window opened , nailed on a left back on loan and that’s it, Ashley won’t spend he doesn’t have to because he doesn’t want to , we all know this.

The pundits know he won’t, we know, Rafa knows.Ashley is a fucking liar, cunt and a slimy bastard but for me the only way to get rid is to stay up and be sold.I get the point, I just want an end to it all mate.

I think there's a decent chance he sees out the window and if he doesn't like the way it's went he resigns. It would be best for everyone if he does as it means no takeover and no help from Ashley to sign players. He's keeping the club up so Ashley can drain it some more with someone else. It's counter productive to getting our club back.

Rafa will have been told by now , either we will sign someone or nor, he will have a pretty good idea, I’m 99% certain he will not walk out , because of the team and the fans.I said before the window opened , nailed on a left back on loan and that’s it, Ashley won’t spend he doesn’t have to because he doesn’t want to , we all know this.

The pundits know he won’t, we know, Rafa knows.Ashley is a fucking liar, cunt and a slimy bastard but for me the only way to get rid is to stay up and be sold.I get the point, I just want an end to it all mate.

It will move him a step closer to leaving. It won't be the same as last time. The club was up for the Championship as Rafa wanted to stay on. We believed we'd be back at the first attempt and build on it once we got there. We know that's not the case this time. We'll sell anything that moves, Rafa will leave, Ashley will saddle the club with more debt until we return. If the fans don't show up Ashley has to put more money in to the club and if we don't go up at the first attempt Ashley won't have the stomach to do two seasons down there.

Best thing possible for the club would be 2-3 seasons in the Championship, Ashley will either sell or fold the club. Either way i'd be happy that its all over.

Relegation is in Ashley's best interests, he gets to con people by pretending he's a saviour and putting more of his money into the club to get us back up. Then when we get promoted he filters it back out of the club without anyone noticing. The debt keeps getting bigger despite the fact he's constantly taking money back out. We are an ATM to him

Relegation is in Ashley's best interests, he gets to con people by pretending he's a saviour and putting more of his money into the club to get us back up. Then when we get promoted he filters it back out of the club without anyone noticing. The debt keeps getting bigger despite the fact he's constantly taking money back out. We are an ATM to him

IF that was the case he'd do the same now, in the prem 'loaning' us money for players. He's win twice then as his asset becomes stronger and worth more whilst using us as an ATM.

He did what he did through necessity, there isn't anything more to it.

It will move him a step closer to leaving. It won't be the same as last time. The club was up for the Championship as Rafa wanted to stay on. We believed we'd be back at the first attempt and build on it once we got there. We know that's not the case this time. We'll sell anything that moves, Rafa will leave, Ashley will saddle the club with more debt until we return. If the fans don't show up Ashley has to put more money in to the club and if we don't go up at the first attempt Ashley won't have the stomach to do two seasons down there.

Best thing possible for the club would be 2-3 seasons in the Championship, Ashley will either sell or fold the club. Either way i'd be happy that its all over.

Fair enough, I like Championship football but we were winning, losing is losing and it’s fucking shit, look across the road to see what happens.We along with many clubs can only bumble along in the PL but to me it gives us the very best chance of being rid of him IF he genuinely wants to sell......that’s IF .

I do think if its another poor performance like against Fulham then the blame will shift from Ashley to Benitez.

Whose blame?

Fans like above, media and people like Jim White will say the usual "Rafa picks the team" and all that.

Lose to Cardiff and his time must surely be up?

Have you not got a threeway arse licking contest with Rio and Keys to attend

I do think if its another poor performance like against Fulham then the blame will shift from Ashley to Benitez.

Whose blame?

Muppets, of which we seem to have far too many as a fanbase.

Lose to Cardiff and his time must surely be up?

Your opinion ? Or just putting it out there?

No, he won’t be fired and should never be, the bloke has his hands.......nah fuck the need to explain.  :idiot2:

I have my doubts about Rafa but I still think he will get us out of this and keep us up, I think we'll beat Cardiff at home and then go on a little run after the City and Spurs games.

Him being sacked or leaving now would be 100% nailed on relegation.

What are your doubts?

I have my doubts about Rafa but I still think he will get us out of this and keep us up, I think we'll beat Cardiff at home and then go on a little run after the City and Spurs games.

Him being sacked or leaving now would be 100% nailed on relegation.

What are your doubts?

It's well documented on here people are sick of hearing it, mistakes regarding man management, tactics, selections, signings.