Rafa Benítez (now unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

Basically everybody misinterpreted his quotes from yesterday. Deal isn’t close. Only talking.

Pretty sure he said it was closer yesterday. Probably just reminding everyone, including Ashley it's not done yet.

There’ll be people who know his role better than me but never been convinced by Antia. Came with little pedigree and seemed to come in just because we went down and Rafa knew of him.

From what I know, he’s the one who’s in charge of set pieces yet for a team so well drilled and ordinarily sound defensively, we’re crap defending free-kicks and corners.

Gary Neville in particularly cuntish form on the Sky panel, saying Rafa will be off as soon as a half decent club comes in.

"And Newcastle fans need to know this"

Who the fuck does he think he is ?

Guest neesy111

Gary Neville in particularly cuntish form on the Sky panel, saying Rafa will be off as soon as a half decent club comes in.

Well, we are going to find out.  Lots of decent positions are going to be open in spain this summer.  Sevilla, Betis and Valencia are all probably going to be looking for new managers.

Well, we are going to find out.  Lots of decent positions are going to be open in spain this summer.  Sevilla, Betis and Valencia are all probably going to be looking for new managers.

Actually, having seen Rafa's tv interviews, I think Neville might be onto something. Normally Rafa would be raging about the refereeing decisions, but seems like he said nothing tonight. His talk was all about the fans. Not like him at all, normally he would have a lot more to say about decisions which robbed his team of points even in veiled language.

Guest neesy111

Actually, having seen Rafa's tv interviews, I think Neville might be onto something. Normally Rafa would be raging about the refereeing decisions, but seems like he said nothing tonight. His talk was all about the fans. Not like him at all, normally he would have a lot more to say about decisions which robbed his team of points even in veiled language.

He might be happy that liverpool won deep down, win win situation for him tonight tbh.

He might be happy that liverpool won deep down, win win situation for him tonight tbh.

Nah. :lol:

Fuck off :lol:

Naaa  :lol:

I was quite confident yesterday but today not so sure. Hope we find out soon.

To be honest I wish journalists would stop asking about his future after every match. He talked about his future in his press conference yesterday there is no need to harass him for the same answer nothing is going to change in just a day.

Surprised there's been no body language analysis from the lap of honour.

Was he too emotional? Not emotional enough? What did THAT wave mean?

I'm still foolishly confident he'll stay and if thats make the pain hurt more, then so be it.