Rafa Benítez (now unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

OMG! The club are looking at replacements for the manager, whose contract expires in a week. Hardly a fucking expose.

Has anyone claimed it’s an ‘expose’? Rafa ain’t staying mate. Accept it

The fact they are just starting to look at managers shows how fucking stupid they are. They set stringent rules they knew Rafa wouldn't and doesn't have to take and don't back it up with speaking to managers that would work under their ridiculous transfer policies. They are utter cunts

OMG! The club are looking at replacements for the manager, whose contract expires in a week. Hardly a fucking expose.

Think it's more the fact that they are looking for a manager when in reality they should be trying to come to a compromise with the best manager we're likely to have for a long time.

Has anyone claimed it’s an ‘expose’? Rafa ain’t staying mate. Accept it

It's not eve news, man. Of course they're looking at replacements.

Well looks like he’s gone. Best manager we’ve ever had. Fuck Mike Ashley and fuck Lee Charnley too.

Not better than Bobby. Close run with KK. I think if the game hadn't changed for the worst, KK would have been the best.

Maybe not best for us but as a manager he’s the best. He’s won nearly everything man. Let’s face it he’s had one hand tied behind his back here

Think these quotes from Rafa before the Southampton game back in April are pretty telling as to his position on staying with us:

‘What I want is to get a job that I can enjoy competing. If I cannot, maybe I have to stay at home and wait, I don't know. But, at the moment, my idea is to have a team that can compete.

I have been here for more than three years and I was clear from day one. I also think it is what the fans are looking for (achieve something more). We need a team that can compete in the Premier League and not just survive in the Premier League.

I think there are ways we can do that, but we have to make sure we are of the same opinion.’

Caulkin says he's gone and they are looking for a new manager. How anyone can continue to support Ashley after this, I don't know.

Nah man, this is on Rafa. He's letting us down. Ashley has done everything in his power to keep Rafa. #IfRafaGoesHesDeadToMe

The fact they are just starting to look at managers shows how fucking stupid they are. They set stringent rules they knew Rafa wouldn't and doesn't have to take and don't back it up with speaking to managers that would work under their ridiculous transfer policies. They are utter cunts

Summed up well.

It's so fucking predictably grim, man. This wouldn't be allowed to happen at any other Premier League club. It's essential that people vote with their feet this time. The club you once supported is no more and won't be back until the parasite is gone.

It's so fucking predictably grim, man. This wouldn't be allowed to happen at any other Premier League club. It's essential that people vote with their feet this time. The club you once supported is no more and won't be back until the parasite is gone.

They already voted with their feet, and their seats were filled with people who don't care who the owner/manager/players are.

It's so f***ing predictably grim, man. This wouldn't be allowed to happen at any other Premier League club. It's essential that people vote with their feet this time. The club you once supported is no more and won't be back until the parasite is gone.

They already voted with their feet, and their seats were filled with people who don't care who the owner/manager/players are.

There'll be 52,000 grinning shitmunchers next season no matter what.

Guess this is it, then. Back to where we were three and a half years ago. I suppose nothing ever actually changed, aside from there being a glimmer of hope that something better might come.

Guess this is it, then. Back to where we were three and a half years ago. I suppose nothing ever actually changed, aside from there being a glimmer of hope that something better might come.

Just makes it more painful though doesn’t it. ‘Here’s what you could have won’