Rafa Benítez (now unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

Seriously... fuck off with the talk of our new manager! Who fucking cares? A day or two ago you were saying 'I've had enough' - now fuckers all over the place giving us names! Have respect for Rafa!

No, seriously, fuck off with replacement talks - pressure/attention must on m Ashley now.

Expect Dennis Wise and Rio Ferdinand to be rolled out on Sky, over the next few days as Keith Bishop's PR machine swings into action. I hope Rafa comes out all guns blazing, in an attack on Ashley but I suspect we may have to wait a wee while.

Hes probably been issued with a cease and desist

Guest chopey

Tim Sherwood or Pardew please or maybe even both with Pardew grooming Sherwood to take over

It's not even funny - think how many people are reading this who are not forum regulars or are from media or other clubs.

I just want it to all crash and burn so we can one rise up from the flames and it would be a bonus if these two parasites were in the driving seat.

RIP Rafa we will always remember how you kept your head held high while dealing with the fat twats bullshit.

Ashley needs to get out of the toon now. we will hound him out for what he has done to our club.

he better stay hidden for his own safety.

Let's be honest, we know how this plays out and driving Ashley out isn't it

Can't say I'm overly surprised Rafa has decided to walk once his deal runs out. I'm still, to this very day, more surprised that he even joined us in the first place. Back in March 2016 he took on a rudderless shambles of a club, apparently having approached the club himself as he considered us an interesting project. I remember all too well the elation a year and a bit earlier of Alan Pardew finally fucking off to Palace on the back of fierce supporter protests, followed by the disbelief and anguish at the appointment of the utterly clueless John fucking Carver almost taking us down. When that experiment predictably failed miserably, Ashley's next genius move was to appoint Steve McClaren who had failed almost everywhere he went for the best part of the preceeding decade. And lo and behold NUFC once again was nothing more than relegation fodder. Until March 11th 2016 when everything changed.

What made Rafael Benitez knock Ashley's door down to come and manage this fucking tragic excuse of a football club? An owner who was well known to fuck over managers and players alike, whose only ambition was to hang on to the gravy train. He saw the potential that is here obviously, but most managers of his level and reputation would have given us a wide berth when contacted, let alone would have reached out to Ashley to act as a helping hand.

Rafa has not put a foot wrong throughout these three years, taking and keeping the club in a league it had no business being in based on its mediocre squad, lack of inverstment and run down facilities. Perhaps he backed himself to be able to convince Ashley to loosen the purse strings, buy into his vision of what Newcastle United could become if it was allowed a modicum of backing from its owners, or even to be able to re-invest all the money the club could generate as a stand alone entity? Alas, Rafa was a fool for ever believing that he could change Mike Ashley's vision for the club. We are a glorified SD billboard and will remain so for however long he owns us. He will go down as the manager who came and gave us hope only to prove once and for all that the club is destined for never ending nothingness. Mike Ashley kept him sweet then fucked him over, like he always does.

I admire Rafa's constraint in what must have been a very difficult final year for him, knowing that his dream would end in tears yet never skipping a beat in the name of professionalism. No more. Next week he is free of the shackles of Mike Ashley. We will never witness him taking off his glasses and stowing them away in his Newcastle United jacket ever again. I am as happy for him as I am sad for us who remain in the shadow of our dead football club. One day we may follow in his foot steps. In the meantime I dread to think who will replace him as our manager - a tumble down the leagues no doubt awaits unless... Nah, who are we kidding? This is Mike Ashley's Newcastle United Football Club.

Seriously... f*** off with the talk of our new manager! Who f***ing cares? A day or two ago you were saying 'I've had enough' - now f***ers all over the place giving us names! Have respect for Rafa!

No, seriously, f*** off with replacement talks - pressure/attention must on m Ashley now.

Exactly this. Morons man. Who the fuck cares at this point clubs done. Finished

Tim Sherwood or Pardew please or maybe even both with Pardew grooming Sherwood to take over

It's not even funny - think how many people are reading this who are not forum regulars or are from media or other clubs.

I just want it to all crash and burn so we can one rise up from the flames and it would be a bonus if these two parasites were in the driving seat.

Ok that I can get behind :)

Seriously... f*** off with the talk of our new manager! Who f***ing cares? A day or two ago you were saying 'I've had enough' - now f***ers all over the place giving us names! Have respect for Rafa!

No, seriously, f*** off with replacement talks - pressure/attention must on m Ashley now.

Been saying it for over a decade now nothing else at this club matters as long as ashley is owner

Can't say I'm overly surprised Rafa has decided to walk once his deal runs out. I'm still, to this very day, more surprised that he even joined us in the first place. Back in March 2016 he took on a rudderless shambles of a club, apparently having approached the club himself as he considered us an interesting project. I remember all too well the elation a year and a bit earlier of Alan Pardew finally fucking off to Palace on the back of fierce supporter protests, followed by the disbelief and anguish at the appointment of the utterly clueless John fucking Carver almost taking us down. When that experiment predictably failed miserably, Ashley's next genius move was to appoint Steve McClaren who had failed almost everywhere he went for the best part of the preceeding decade. And lo and behold NUFC once again was nothing more than relegation fodder. Until March 11th 2016 when everything changed.

What made Rafael Benitez knock Ashley's door down to come and manage this fucking tragic excuse of a football club? An owner who was well known to fuck over managers and players alike, whose only ambition was to hang on to the gravy train. He saw the potential that is here obviously, but most managers of his level and reputation would have given us a wide berth when contacted, let alone would have reached out to Ashley to act as a helping hand.

Rafa has not put a foot wrong throughout these three years, taking and keeping the club in a league it had no business being in based on its mediocre squad, lack of inverstment and run down facilities. Perhaps he backed himself to be able to convince Ashley to loosen the purse strings, buy into his vision of what Newcastle United could become if it was allowed a modicum of backing from its owners, or even to be able to re-invest all the money the club could generate as a stand alone entity? Alas, Rafa was a fool for ever believing that he could change Mike Ashley's vision for the club. We are a glorified SD billboard and will remain so for however long he owns us. He will go down as the manager who came and gave us hope only to prove once and for all that the club is destined for never ending nothingness. Mike Ashley kept him sweet then fucked him over, like he always does.

I admire Rafa's constraint in what must have been a very difficult final year for him, knowing that his dream would end in tears yet never skipping a beat in the name of professionalism. No more. Next week he is free of the shackles of Mike Ashley. We will never witness him taking off his glasses and stowing them away in his Newcastle United jacket ever again. I am as happy for him as I am sad for us who remain in the shadow of our dead football club. One day we may follow in his foot steps. In the meantime I dread to think who will replace him as our manager - a tumble down the leagues no doubt awaits unless... Nah, who are we kidding? This is Mike Ashley's Newcastle United Football Club.

:clap: very well said.

:weep:

Just think it could mean a way back for jack Colback :lol:

Diame's or Longstaff's replacement. Would save Ashley a few quid.

Riviere is available on a free as well, happy days are back again  :celb1:

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/newcastle-united-takeover-transfer-news-16474362

Claims that Lee Charnley is going for a former MLS manager

This form TEAMtalk

Charnley will speak to one head coach contender today via Skype and that man is Anthony Hudson.

The highly-rated 38-year-old has recently left MLS club Colorado Rapids, before which he was head coach of New Zealand.

:yao:

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/newcastle-united-takeover-transfer-news-16474362

This form TEAMtalk

Charnley will speak to one head coach contender today via Skype and that man is Anthony Hudson.

The highly-rated 38-year-old has recently left MLS club Colorado Rapids, before which he was head coach of New Zealand.

Seen his stats? :lol:

This form TEAMtalk

;D