Rafa Benítez (now unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

Amazing how Rafa is even considering working with these people.

If he can keep us 'competitive' while Ashley's still here, and can get him to back down a little bit with regards to his demands to make his job bearable, maybe, just maybe he'll be able to outlast him.  Rafa makes us a more attractive proposition.

Imagine Rafa is still here when fatty is gone, it would be his greatest achievement :lol:

I'm apparently on a different planet today.

What's this shit?! Rafa is still ambitious, he said it just recently. He's not going to accept mediocre plans. And he's obviously approaching the latter end of his career.

The fact he said he has 11 years left in management means we shouldn’t be massively concerned of him needing to jump ship in that regard just yet.

If he said he has 3/4 years left in management then definitely though :thup:

I'm amazed at the amount of people who are bothered.

Bizzare comment

He obviously doesn’t realise the consequences bless him :laugh:

The Rafa moaners will definitely get a beautiful reality check next season if Rafa Benitez isn’t manager.

If he can keep us 'competitive' while Ashley's still here, and can get him to back down a little bit with regards to his demands to make his job bearable, maybe, just maybe he'll be able to outlast him.  Rafa makes us a more attractive proposition.

Imagine Rafa is still here when fatty is gone, it would be his greatest achievement :lol:

;D nope ur on the same page as the rest of us :crazy2:

Guest covmag

I'm amazed at the amount of people who are bothered.

I’m amazed a poster would come out with that.

What's this shit?! Rafa is still ambitious, he said it just recently. He's not going to accept mediocre plans. And he's obviously approaching the latter end of his career.

:lol:

Living in hope that the fat man might cash in sooner rather than later.

Honestly couldn't care less. Him leaving would be catastrophic for the team in the short term but him staying would be catastrophic for the club as Ashley extends his reign by a few years.

Either way will be another battle to avoid the drop. Ho hum.

I vote for Dr Spaceman's "couldn't give a flying fuck" policy.

Are we allowed to remind you of what you said next season if Rafa isn’t here :smug:

Rafa Benitez is building us back to being a Top 10 side even with less of a budget to everyone else he will do it.

The last 30 Premier League games league table tell you where we are progressing towards :pow:

He'll only stay if we do things properly so I don't agree with your last line.

Aye right. He'll stay if he's told we'll do things properly. He's a mug like the rest of us. "Maybe this time it'll be different!!!!"

He stays, Ashley stays, and in a good year we might make it to 10th place and the 4th round of the FA Cup. Woo. #TeamSpaceWullie