Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

For there suddenly to be another credible bidder at what is probably the third bidding round is very convenient. Ignore the early waffle about multiple interested parties. There has only been one party going through due diligence- otherwise this would have been leaked by now.

Luke Edwards is very sceptical of MA and often calls him out, he wouldn’t print a story about a second buyer if he had any concerns that this was leaked by MA’s camp as a lie. Therefore, it’s probably true.

Rafa is heaping the pressure on MA to sell before January and making comments that he never has before, by making it clear the fault lies at MA’s door gor past and future failings, he’s backing him into a corner.

For there suddenly to be another credible bidder at what is probably the third bidding round is very convenient. Ignore the early waffle about multiple interested parties. There has only been one party going through due diligence- otherwise this would have been leaked by now.

It's bullshit lets be honest.

It's quite obviously bullshit like.  Nee other cunt is/was interested.

It's PCP or nowt.  Just hope all this negativity is just down to lack of concrete news.

Is there actually anything credible come out in the past few days as to why all these people are suddenly in a pit of despair?

Luke Edwards is very sceptical of MA and often calls him out, he wouldn’t print a story about a second buyer if he had any concerns that this was leaked by MA’s camp as a lie. Therefore, it’s probably true.

Rafa is heaping the pressure on MA to sell before January and making comments that he never has before, by making it clear the fault lies at MA’s door gor past and future failings, he’s backing him into a corner.

"Mike knows what he said...hopefully he can keep his word."

It's like the summer all over again.

It's quite obviously bullshit like.  Nee other cunt is/was interested.

It's PCP or nowt.  Just hope all this negativity is just down to lack of concrete news.

Is there actually anything credible come out in the past few days as to why all these people are suddenly in a pit of despair?

The negativity is also coming from what's happening on the pitch. The more games we play the more obvious it is that we need the takeover to happen.

If we'd won a couple of games recently people would just be talking about the takeover as an excitement.

Plus the press know that keeping the negativity going is good for their sales.

I think yesterdays press conference was a bit more full on than the summer mind, he was visibly raging.  I didn't like it, as it definitely seemed like something had changed and he wasn't happy about it.

It's quite obviously bullshit like.  Nee other c*** is/was interested.

The negativity is also coming from what's happening on the pitch. The more games we play the more obvious it is that we need the takeover to happen.

If we'd won a couple of games recently people would just be talking about the takeover as an excitement.

Plus the press know that keeping the negativity going is good for their sales.

Aye, I meant more like Wraith and Martin who were very upbeat about it, until now.  It's expected from the general press.

I think yesterdays press conference was a bit more full on than the summer mind, he was visibly raging.  I didn't like it, as it definitely seemed like something had changed and he wasn't happy about it.

Aye he was fuming yesterday. Wasn’t expecting it to be so obvious. Glad he did it but I’m worried

Same. He's starting a war with Ashley again...if he was selling up I don't see why Rafa would need to do this.

Aye, this whole takeover has definitely got the whiff of a collapse about it now. My guess is Rafa has been told this and also, he's only got buttons to work with in January......hence the anger. I think he'd probably only see the season out because of the fans.

Sincerely hope I'm wrong

Aye, this whole takeover has definitely got the whiff of a collapse about it now. My guess is Rafa has been told this and also, he's only got buttons to work with in January......hence the anger. I think he'd probably only see the season out because of the fans.

Sincerely hope I'm wrong

It's just the most NUFC thing ever man. This fucking club.

Wraith and Martin know just about as much as us. Wraith managed to ride the waive of the fact he was sat next to Staveley for a while and act as if he new something without actually giving any info and his recent tweets are all based on Luke Edwards article. Michael Martin also knows fuck all. He was originally saying that he heard the buyer was from Egypt. He also seems to be some sort of political mad man.

Wraith and Martin know just about as much as us. Wraith managed to ride the waive of the fact he was sat next to Staveley for a while and act as if he new something without actually giving any info and his recent tweets are all based on Luke Edwards article. Michael Martin also knows fuck all. He was originally saying that he heard the buyer was from Egypt. He also seems to be some sort of political mad man.

They know more than us man. Not everything, but more than us. They do have some contacts at the club ffs.

Sincerely hope I'm wrong

Rafa walks if the takeover falls over. Simple.

Wraith and Martin know just about as much as us. Wraith managed to ride the waive of the fact he was sat next to Staveley for a while and act as if he new something without actually giving any info and his recent tweets are all based on Luke Edwards article. Michael Martin also knows f*** all. He was originally saying that he heard the buyer was from Egypt. He also seems to be some sort of political mad man.

Believe it or not, but Wraith has regular meetings with Rafa.

Wraith and Martin know just about as much as us. Wraith managed to ride the waive of the fact he was sat next to Staveley for a while and act as if he new something without actually giving any info and his recent tweets are all based on Luke Edwards article. Michael Martin also knows f*** all. He was originally saying that he heard the buyer was from Egypt. He also seems to be some sort of political mad man.

Exactly, I'm bracing myself for the worst already. So fucked off right now.

Is that above and beyond part of the keep self appointed influencers onside a la what they've done with the TF brigade etc?

Standing outside his house shouting Rafa let me in is not regular meetings.  :crazy2:

I do think this new wave of negativity has coincided with the defeat on Saturday and it's manner coupled with the losing run. Had we avoided defeat on Saturday, would the meltdown have been as severe?

Rafa's press conference I thought was addressing the fans and the expectations of us being able to comfortably turn over Watford, Bournemouth and Burnley. Thanks to the summer, this isn't the case. That's what he alluded to and that's what I took from it, it was an address to the fans more than Ashley.

Steve Wraith is a cunt. So is Michael Martin, they weren't worth listening to when the news was positive, why should they be worth listening to now whilst it's negative?

Guest firetotheworks

Do I know if anyone on N-O knows whether Wraith, Martin, and the Journalists know what's going on with the takeover? Who knows?

I do think this new wave of negativity has coincided with the defeat on Saturday and it's manner coupled with the losing run. Had we avoided defeat on Saturday, would the meltdown have been as severe?

Rafa's press conference I thought was addressing the fans and the expectations of us being able to comfortably turn over Watford, Bournemouth and Burnley. Thanks to the summer, this isn't the case. That's what he alluded to and that's what I took from it, it was an address to the fans more than Ashley.

Steve Wraith is a cunt. So is Michael Martin, they weren't worth listening to when the news was positive, why should they be worth listening to now whilst it's negative?

Because negative news re: this club is usually close to the mark unfortunately. I have zero faith in Ashley to do the right thing here.