Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rafa can f*** off with that s***, if anyone else in our history says that he'd get lambasted and rightly so.

It's no better than Pardew's sovereign state bullshit.

It does seem a pointless comment as I can't see what he has to gain from saying it right now. Everyone already blames Ashley.

I can only think he is trying to put pressure on Ashley to sell.

Rafa can fuck off with that shit, if anyone else in our history says that he'd get lambasted and rightly so.

The difference being Rafa is having a go at the club, Pardew was sticking up for it. Its completely different, and comes from a man that actually knows what hes talking about.

Rafa can f*** off with that s***, if anyone else in our history says that he'd get lambasted and rightly so.

The difference being Rafa is having a go at the club, Pardew was sticking up for it. Its completely different, and comes from a man that actually knows what hes talking about.

Don't really care tbh, i don't want to hear excuses regardless of what the reasons are. It's bullshit at the end of the day, we all know Ashley is a cunt of the highest order so what point are you making.

Also you know damn well if anyone else said that they'd get lambasted, regardless if they are having a go at the club or not.

Don't really care tbh, i don't want to hear excuses regardless of what the reasons are. It's bullshit at the end of the day, we all know Ashley is a c*** of the highest order so what point are you making.

Also you know damn well if anyone else said that they'd get lambasted, regardless if they are having a go at the club or not.

Mole spittin' fire.

Ashley has to agree a deal asap. At the minute the two sides are maybe £50mil apart in their valuations, but if Ashley doesn't sell he's gonna have to spend £50mil in January to keep us up. If that fails and we go down he stands to lose a fortune.

Don't really care tbh, i don't want to hear excuses regardless of what the reasons are. It's bullshit at the end of the day, we all know Ashley is a cunt of the highest order so what point are you making.

Unlike Pardew, who never really 'cherished' being manager here, Rafa cares about the club and badly wants it to succeeded, as he's clearly smart enough to realise its potential.

Pardew is just a loser with low standards and a cunt, to boot. 

Guest Bert Shaft

If that happens Rafa will walk and the price of the club will plummet. To be honest it already has with the recent results. He surely must see that now is the only time he is ever likely to even get his money back. If we go down again he will have to pump more money in and he would never be able to make that back from a sale. I just really hope this happens or we are f***ed.

:snod:

Don't really care tbh, i don't want to hear excuses regardless of what the reasons are. It's bullshit at the end of the day, we all know Ashley is a c*** of the highest order so what point are you making.

The reason we lambasted other managers was because they were actually making EXCUSES to mask their own shitness.

Rafa is just saying what we all already know - not excuses but reasons, legitimate reasons. I don't really see what's wrong with that? 

For a few weeks we were punching above our weight because of Rafa's world class managerial ability and now we're performing at our actual level.

Have you hit your head son?

What has he said there that is wrong?

What has he said there that is wrong?

I think the suggestion that the excuses Rafa is giving are bullshit. Maybe that's not what he meant but if it is, he needs his head checking

Guest firetotheworks

Pardew had the likes of Remy, Ba, Cisse, Ben Arfa, Marveaux, and Sissoko on a silver platter and bemoaned not being able to compete while taking us to the brink of relegation.

Rafa has been able to bring in Gayle, Ritchie, Joselu, Atsu, Murphy, Merino and having got the club promoted, is correctly bemoaning the lack of investment.

Basically, your point is pretty much worthless.

I hate it when I see that there has been loads of posts and get a bit excited that there might be news only to discover someone has proffered an opinion which generates traffic...... like this post