Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

People still believing Ashley? :???:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aye, quite incredible......10 years and the penny still hasn't dropped for some it seems.

Plus some turning on Rafa...we really do have some idiots amongst our support like.

Aye, quite incredible......10 years and the penny still hasn't dropped for some it seems.

Plus some turning on Rafa...we really do have some idiots amongst our support like.

Just seen this. What a cunt.

https://twitter.com/markcurry26/status/935215768320520194

Heard of him before, he’s a WUM and a ‘Give Soldiers footballers wages’ prick.

Nobodys turned on Rafa.

No need to start little alliances up.

No one on here has (I hope), but there's a handful of relentless mongs out there on social media. State of them.

Ah right. Thought some of os were being labelled just for quizzing the transfer business.

No bother.

The guy on twitter is just being a typical child.

Lets be honest with ourselves, Ashley's gonna f*** this up isn't he?

Probably! Even if he should be worried as fuck right now considering how things are going. If he has any sense (we know he doesn't) he should beg them to buy us.

Just seen this. What a cunt.

https://twitter.com/markcurry26/status/935215768320520194

That's exactly what I was referring to about being overly simplistic. An £18m striker would want suitable wages and we won't pay them. The agent fees would be suitably high and we won't pay them. And in any case there's nothing to say an £18m striker would have no better options than a newly promoted club with no chance of Europe that to many outsiders now looks like a shambles thanks to Mike Ashley.

He isn't interested in and doesn't want to invest in the club’s future. Not selling the club makes no sense for him, surely.

I genuinely think he might agree to sell it but purposely drag things out over January to fuck us all off one last time, risking losing Rafa and relegation.

Since there has been no public pull out of a deal in over a week since the bid/bids were made, I think it’s wise to assume that both parties are discussing a final deal and are close to an agreement. If they were too far away then the deal would be off and publically so as well (Ashley would make sure it was public information). Since it’s not then it’s safe to say that both parties are confident enough to think a deal could be done.

He isn't interested in and doesn't want to invest in the club’s future. Not selling the club makes no sense for him, surely.

I genuinely think he might agree to sell it but purposely drag things out over January to fuck us all off one last time, risking losing Rafa and relegation.

Aye but wasn't one of the reasons he turned down the first bid, the relegation clause in it. To avoid that and sell he needs to do it in time for new owners to give Rafa some money. Or they won't buy maybe ?

I genuinely think he might agree to sell it but purposely drag things out over January to f*** us all off one last time, risking losing Rafa and relegation.

PCP/Staveley surely wouldn't be having that, unless the relegation clause is watertight and agreed to.

I still believe that Ashley gets off on fucking us all over - destroying our hopes and dreams via this club. Does he really want to sell? I don’t know but I bloody hope he does. It’s personal for him - very much so.

Yeah, I am sure he will actively set out to lose 100 million quid just to annoy us on here.

I still believe that Ashley gets off on fucking us all over - destroying our hopes and dreams via this club. Does he really want to sell? I don’t know but I bloody hope he does. It’s personal for him - very much so.

Definitely, it's pretty obvious when you think of the reasoning behind some of his decisions...fucking us over is the only common thread that make any sense. Really hope he just fucking sells us too, honestly can't take any more of this.

I still believe that Ashley gets off on f***ing us all over - destroying our hopes and dreams via this club. Does he really want to sell? I don’t know but I bloody hope he does. It’s personal for him - very much so.

I'm stating the obvious here but Ashley is a penny pincher, all he cares about is to make a few extra quid. It would make no financial sense to not sell NOW. And I don't believe he's prepared to throw away upwards of £100m if not more just to p*ss off Newcastle fans by not selling/dragging the sale out.

Telegraph saying a second party are preparing a bid:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/11/27/rafael-benitez-warns-newcastle-fans-second-takeover-party-enters/?WT.mc_id=tmg_share_tw

Rafael Benítez has warned things could get a lot worse for Newcastle United as he wrestles with his longest losing run as a Premier League manager and growing concerns about the quality of his team.

As takeover talks rumble on in the background – and Telegraph Sport understands that Newcastle are now talking to another interested party, as well as Amanda Staveley – Benítez is trying to maintain a sense of perspective on the pitch.

Newcastle’s 3-0 home defeat to Watford last weekend made it four losses on the spin and their trip to West Bromwich Albion on Tuesday is followed by an even more arduous visit to Chelsea at the weekend.

Benítez has responded by stressing the need for supporters not to turn on the players, but he could not resist reminding everyone that he was not able to strengthen the squad as he wished because of the budget restraints placed on him.

Despite the poor run of results, Benítez insisted they are still on track to avoid relegation and argued there is no reason to be despondent.

However, the bitterness he felt in the summer has once again bubbled to the surface as he pointed out that he had told owner Mike Ashley, the best Newcastle could hope for this season, with the players they had, was to avoid the drop. He also suggested there is no guarantee he will be given money to spend in January if a takeover does not go through.

“To criticise our players is not fair because our players are giving everything,” said Benítez. “You can be better or worse, you can miss a chance or you can score an own goal, whatever.

“But if they give everything, me as a manager, I am happy with that and they [the fans] have to be happy.

“If we can bring in better players in the future, okay, fine, good. Competition is good. But in January, it could be even worse, so we have to stick together and be sure that until the end of the season, we maximise what we have. That's it.

“My experience is very simple: if you are more nervous, you make more mistakes. If you are calm, it will be easier – it will still be tough, but it will be easier.

“If we don't want to understand that, at the end, we will go where we don't want to go. If we make the mistake of criticising our players all the time, they will go into the next game and they will be more anxious, more nervous and they will make more mistakes.”

Asked what he had told Ashley and managing director Lee Charnley in the summer, Benitez replied: “I was very clear in my meetings, and I was right. I was right because I was telling them this, that, that.

“Because we cannot change these things now, what you have to do is concentrate on West Brom. But again, I will say, the message is very simple: we knew that could happen. Now, we have to make sure that we try our best to improve things. My target is to have 20 points before the end of the year.”

Nah seriously though, I know it's a cliché at this point but no news is definitely good news. Both parties clearly want to make a deal, we'd have known ages before now if either was so against it. Think about how hard the local and world media must be trying behind the scenes to get some juicy information on this, they all know how desperate the fans are for anything new. Something genuinely ITK would be dynamite, and yet we've had basically nothing at all in over a week, just rehashed stuff over and over. My bet is that after that leak both sides agreed to keep things as professional as possible and talks are progressing, with the next real news being a formal announcement of it being done, or dead.

#wait

Nah seriously though, I know it's a cliché at this point but no news is definitely good news. Both parties clearly want to make a deal, we'd have known ages before now if either was so against it. Think about how hard the local and world media must be trying behind the scenes to get some juicy information on this, they all know how desperate the fans are for anything new. Something genuinely ITK would be dynamite, and yet we've had basically nothing at all in over a week, just rehashed stuff over and over. My bet is that after that leak both sides agreed to keep things as professional as possible and talks are progressing, with the next real news being a formal announcement of it being done, or dead.

#wait

Thing is though Dave, whenever someone finishes a post with that hashtag, I can never tell if everything they said before it is serious or not. :lol:

#wait

Thats common sense  ^^^^^ do we do common sense?