Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest reefatoon

Wish this takeover shit would either happen now or fuck off. It’s hanging over the club like a stench and is massively distracting to everything. It’s no coincidence that we have went to pot since it was announced. It’s on everyone’s mind, even the players and everyone else at the club. Hurry up and sort it or fuck sake.

God knows what Ashley is doing, but clearly any lack of investment is going to make it a very long end to the season. Have said it before, but I think he gets off on fucking us over, even if it costs him millions. He will always claw it back via the TV money.

National media should all be asking where the money is going - but they won't. BBC won't want to upset him and of course, the fat fucker is in bed with Murdoch. :( Desperate.

Was he there?

Apparently no, ignore me and my mate.  Worthy of bullshit of the year post already.

Nowhere near mate I can think of about 20 takeover posts to beat your effort

I think some of mine will be in the top 10 after posting some of the shit I have heard. Not going to post anything I hear from now on then hopefully it will come true, unless of course it’s bad then hopefully not  :crazy2: :idiot2:

Was he there?

Apparently no, ignore me and my mate.  Worthy of bullshit of the year post already.

Nowhere near mate I can think of about 20 takeover posts to beat your effort

I think some of mine will be in the top 10 after posting some of the s*** I have heard. Not going to post anything I hear from now on then hopefully it will come true, unless of course it’s bad then hopefully not  :crazy2: :idiot2:

I do like a good ITK rumour with a dubious source, I normally hear loads because some of the companys I work with do loads of sponsorship and events at St James but nobody has heard nowt, one guy told me that he never see's any senior management from the club anymore on match days, Bob Moncor is the only guy that does the meet and greet's and he knows nothing at all.