Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

We missed out on Griezmann and Luiz? Don't remember that

Would have had Zidane if Keegan hadn't had such a shit eye for a player.

Weird myth, that one I think. Pretty sure it was just Blackburn.

It was only Blackburn not us. Blackburn also missed out on signing Lewandowski because of the ash cloud from the icelandic volcano

We missed out on Griezmann and Luiz? Don't remember that

Would have had Zidane if Keegan hadn't had such a shit eye for a player.

Weird myth, that one I think. Pretty sure it was just Blackburn.

It was only Blackburn not us. Blackburn also missed out on signing Lewandowski because of the ash cloud from the icelandic volcano

http://www.sport.co.uk/football/agent-reveals-that-newcastle-rejected-zinedine-zidane/35533

Ashley apologist on Total sport fans forum night

Don't get what is fucking wrong with some people, christ!

Jesus - I never listen to this - heard 20 minutes of complete shite!

Some Sottish guy coming out with utter garbage on a ridiculous level - “God knows where we’d be if Ashley hadn’t of bought us” - “this campaign is a waste of time” blah blah! John Anderson is clueless too!

Ashley apologist on Total sport fans forum night

Don't get what is fucking wrong with some people, christ!

Jesus - I never listen to this - heard 20 minutes of complete shite!

Some Sottish guy coming out with utter garbage on a ridiculous level - “God knows where we’d be if Ashley hadn’t of bought us” - “this campaign is a waste of time” blah blah! John Anderson is clueless too!

yep text in calling him a daft cunt etc, then deleted it and text something less offensive, see if its read- and likely dismissed as a waste of time.

Guest covmag

Not listening but he sounds exactly like some one they had on earlier in the year. Kept on saying Ashley had saved us.

[/quote

be a mackem

Guest chopey

How the fuck has he saved us ? We are in more debt now than when he took over, he's made a fortune off us and has had a world wide platform for his brand, when he does go he'll make a big profit.

Since he bought us only one person has benefitted and that's the fat fucka with the black heart

Guest firetotheworks

Mackem or a Bishop plant. Still though, it'll be the usual 1 caller representing the 99.9% and 1 caller representing the 0.1% under the warped guise of balance.

I'm in two minds as to whether to cancel my ST direct debits before the season starts, as we're clearly going to make a profit this window....my lad would be gutted mind.

However, if there are some proper old school protests planned against the lying c*** in and out of the ground, I definitely want to be part of that.

Thoughts?

I'm in two minds as to whether to cancel my ST direct debits before the season starts, as we're clearly going to make a profit this window....my lad would be gutted mind.

However, if there are some proper old school protests planned against the lying c*** in and out of the ground, I definitely want to be part of that.

Thoughts?

Cancel. Come the right side of the line

Thoughts?

I’m waiting until the window closes. I’ll be 120quid down on this months payment but small price to pay.

Mackem or a Bishop plant. Still though, it'll be the usual 1 caller representing the 99.9% and 1 caller representing the 0.1% under the warped guise of balance.

Worse, he was the Wednesday studio guest, fans representative. In the minority of fans views as far as I can tell, but given the bigger stage here, and left to mock and deride the protests along with Ando, while him and the Mackem dismissed the toon fans calling in to protest, making it look like protesters are some fringe minority.

https://ashleyout.com/myths/ashley-wants-out-no-buyers/

Found this interesting the other day, he (apparently) put the club up for sale for £100m 9 years ago. What has HE done to quadruple the asking price in that time? Only thing he's done to contribute to that is significantly increase the debt with his incompetence. Other big factor of course is the increasing TV revenue, something that has nowt to do with him. Other revenues have stagnated or decreased.

That whole article is worth another read, that slimy cunt Llambias stringing the fans along week after week, "The sale should go through next week, your taxi is just around the corner blah blah blah". Ashley is just a horrible, exploitative parasite and surrounds himself with similar people who have no problem fucking others over as long as they're alright.

John Anderson mocked the protest? That man is an utter fucking helmet. What a fucking knob he is.

Never is "opinions are like arseholes" truer than when some fans are trying to change things for the better at NUFC. If you have nothing to contribute you should just shut the fuck up tbh.