Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just seen this on another forum.....”I used to love the Newcastle Adidas shirts, but I’ve always thought since we switched to Puma the quality has been shite. Learnt an interesting fact today. Newcastle are actually licensed to a company called genesis group. Puma do not supply or make the shirts, Genesis simply pays Puma to use the Puma trademark on a genesis product. 

I’ll give you one guess who owns part of genesis......

Just another example of how Ashley is asset stripping our club. So when it comes to transfers this is why we can’t compete with the likes of Bournemouth and have donks like Joselu up front” I FUCKING HATE THAT FAT PARASITE BASTARD.

Like I say, possibly utter bollocks but you never know.

Guest firetotheworks

Seems a bit odd that Puma would advertise it through their twitter etc and talk about how they've brought certain designs back into play etc.

Genesis Teamwear do have an agreement with Puma. But I had a look at their website and our shirt isn't on there as a template; would've thought if we did it though them it'd also be a standard template available to others? Couldn't see any names on their Companies House that looked like a link to Ashley either. Of course, I'm not too up on that stuff and that doesn't necessarily mean he isn't involved.. But yeah, can't see it myself tbh.

Sounds like bollocks, but doesn't change the fact that Puma kit is absolute wank.  Having their logo on doesn't really offer any assurance of quality at all.

Really miss the old days of the 95-97 Adidas kits, leather boots and footballs that were slightly heavier than penny floaters.

My favourite comment so far from that Sun website article:

Well Fatso was faced with the truth and he did not like it, So Fatso offered violence as a remedy. Fatso was in his local curry house where he goes to gorge him self. The moral of the story is  Never interrupt a pig when it has it's snout in the trough  , They often turn violent.

If Mike dies his shares will still be in the Ashley family and who knows how long it will take to sell, or not even wanting to sell?

I wouldn't be surprised to see that son-in-law of his take the reigns and I would expect he just continues the scumbag's legacy. I honestly don't even see an end when he's dead if he's not sold up.

If Mike dies his shares will still be in the Ashley family and who knows how long it will take to sell, or not even wanting to sell?

I wouldn't be surprised to see that son-in-law of his take the reigns and I would expect he just continues the scumbag's legacy. I honestly don't even see an end when he's dead if he's not sold up.

There aren't many people as cold and ruthless as Ashley. He's very rare. Not many would cope with and would have the human capacity to do the things he does. His son in law would be a sitting duck.

There aren't many people as cold and ruthless as Ashley. He's very rare. Not many would cope with and would have the human capacity to do the things he does. His son in law would be a sitting duck.

Know much about him? Not meaning that condescendingly as I know nothing. I just know Ashley appears to love the guy so he must be a grade A prick in the making. :lol: