Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Aye, I went four times in the Championship season, having stayed away for three years or so. Starting to miss it again quite a lot. Watching the extended highlights on Nufc.co.uk; that Bournemouth game looked like a good time. Loved the roar when Rondon broke away for the almost-hat-trick.

Aye, I went four times in the Championship season, having stayed away for three years or so. Starting to miss it again quite a lot. Watching the extended highlights on Nufc.co.uk; that Bournemouth game looked like a good time. Loved the roar when Rondon broke away for the almost-hat-trick.

It might seem like betraying your conscience a tad but come up for just one in the New Year, man. Would personally like to return the favour for the drinks after the Lockwood Cup. :thup:

The boycott v Wolves and anything planned in future everyone should still be partaking in, like.

Dunno, timing is shite. 2 wins and int break and next game is away... He doesn't need to leak owt, pressure is off for a while anyway.

I'm choosing to believe it, Kenyon has found his backers and it's happening.

Qq.. Can a company buy due diligence reports from another company? Say a new buyer came in but wanted it done quick, could thry just offer to buy the reports from a previous bidder then investigate the last year or so where its out of date?

Guest firetotheworks

Honestly, he could probably sell the club and there would still be doubters on here.  :lol:

:lol: There's no doubt that I'll continue to not believe it when I see it.

Guest neesy111

Qq.. Can a company buy due diligence reports from another company? Say a new buyer came in but wanted it done quick, could thry just offer to buy the reports from a previous bidder then investigate the last year or so where its out of date?

No.

No.

Oh, so law or just not a done thing?

Either way this has either been done without it or dd done in secrecy... How did we all know about it last time?

Of course the other option is not at all... But I'm in a believing mood today  :lol: