Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It's just not even possible. I could barely even sell my car in that time. I was gonna make a grand Pissi esque statement about what I'd do if it happened, but there's just nee fucking point.

You couldn't sell your car in a month? Just like Ashley youre probably asking far too much

Youd struggle to sell a house within a month big time

Prove me wrong. Buy my car. £40k. Only bought it for £10k but I've added so much commercial value.

Deals with kenyons lot have been going on months to be fair (allegedly). Not saying it’s happenibg like but I’m clinging on.

Guest firetotheworks

I don't believe for a second that Luke wouldn't tweet about it like. Good journalist, but his whole thing is often about going against the grain. Whether it's by coincidence or design, there's a definite pattern.

He doesn't need to say anything though just go with the flow as nobody is expecting anything to happen anyway and in fact if nothing happens he ups the pressure big time on himself again - win win I suppose in that way

Just said he's hopeful of a deal before Jan and talks are at a more advanced stage than they've ever been.

Probably bollocks like

A deal to sell the club?

Aye

https://twitter.com/leemarshymarsh/status/1069664346404515840?s=19

Lies, re talks supposedly being very far progressed, but the fact he keeps advertising the fact it's for sale is presumably a good thing.

Anyone really going to change their minds about boycottint the Wolver game as a result of this crap? Really hope people are not so gullible.

People weren't going to do it anyway. You'll be lucky if there is a couple of thousand that don't attend, it won't arse him in the slightest.

Aye convenient  this all comes out before the proposed  boycott against wolves ! Full of shite again! More chance of me and my woman having a 3 way with rita ora

He couldn't give a fuck about the boycott man he already has the money in his pocket