Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm not going to shit on someone just passing on what they've heard but if you could tell your brother to tell the higher up at the club that nobody believes this shite and definitive proof is required then that'd be grand.

Heard yesterday that a deal to sell the club has been agreed and will be announced on the 5th December at the Everton game. My brother told me that Its came from someone high up at the club. Fuck knows if it'll happen. Just thought I'd pass on what I heard. The bloke who told him had been spot on in the past.

Absolutely love posts like this :lol:

I will w*** where I stand if that happens

When you made this post, or where you're standing then? This is an important point of clarification.

The instant I hear genuine news/confirmation - World foods aisle in Tesco, seminar at work. Dat worm getting burped.

Heard yesterday that a deal to sell the club has been agreed and will be announced on the 5th December at the Everton game. My brother told me that Its came from someone high up at the club. Fuck knows if it'll happen. Just thought I'd pass on what I heard. The bloke who told him had been spot on in the past.

Don't do Drugs!

Heard yesterday that a deal to sell the club has been agreed and will be announced on the 5th December at the Everton game. My brother told me that Its came from someone high up at the club. Fuck knows if it'll happen. Just thought I'd pass on what I heard. The bloke who told him had been on spice in the past.

I will w*** where I stand if that happens

When you made this post, or where you're standing then? This is an important point of clarification.

The instant I hear genuine news/confirmation - World foods aisle in Tesco, seminar at work. Dat worm getting burped.

More of a semen-ar, then?

Just going back to this, but just why?! Why would the club agree a sale and then just not announce it for 3+ weeks?! :lol:

"Yeah, the deal's all done, should we get on the blower to the stock exchange?"

"Nah, leave it 3 weeks".

It's not even close to being plausible. :lol: