Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Waiting to see if the club has more value with an increase in TV money yet he's happy to spend absolutely nothing in January and risk the club's Premier League status. Stupid c***.

Ashley likes to gamble  . He may think its a gamble worth taking . If we stay up he wins  . Money in the bank a new t.v deal. The club may then be worth more money in the summer .  He may be a c*** but not so sure he's stupid.

Really do think the club should come out with some sort of statement. I know the fat mess doesn't care about the fans and that, but the Christmas deadline is almost a month gone now, the fans deserves an update on where things are.

Really do think the club should come out with some sort of statement. I know the fat mess doesn't care about the fans and that, but the Christmas deadline is almost a month gone now, the fans deserves an update on where things are.

This

I'm not sure how true these latest rumours are but I think we really need to put some external pressure on Ashley to get the fuck out he's not welcome here anymore

I'm not sure how true these latest rumours are but I think we really need to put some external pressure on Ashley to get the f*** out he's not welcome here anymore

I agree but won’t happen. Too many of our supporters are happy just to carry on bending over for Ashley.

Waiting to see if the club has more value with an increase in TV money yet he's happy to spend absolutely nothing in January and risk the club's Premier League status. Stupid c***.

Ashley likes to gamble  . He may think its a gamble worth taking . If we stay up he wins  . Money in the bank a new t.v deal. The club may then be worth more money in the summer .  He may be a c*** but not so sure he's stupid.

TV money (from the current season) is paid into club bank accounts, in monthly instalments..... or there's another bulk payment towards the end of the season? Not sure what the exact payment structure is.

So any potential sale drawn out another few months, due to Ashley rolling the dice on the club's future, means he could theoretically skim from those payments and service more of the debt owed to himself and inflate his profit made from a sale (if he sticks to the mooted 350m? price, *or suddenly shifts the goalposts and increases it in the event of surviving the drop).

*something I wouldn't put past Ashley.

They are all scrambling around ringing their "sources".

"We understand that no new bid has been made and negotiations are on going.  Both sides remain hopeful of an agreement."

Yawn.

So this story has come from the Star & Express, owned by that chap (Richard Desmond or something?) who was present at the 'Curry house talks'. There's probably some truth to it.

If true, & she's now offered in excess of £300m, but the c*** moves the goal posts as he now wants to 'wait to see what the new TV deal will be' (whilst utterly ignoring the football club and it's dire position) it just highlights how much of a leech he is. As if we all needed reminding of it.

If PCP were to give a deadline for the cunt to accept, would it make him accept? Sure enough if the deadline passes, PCP pulls out, Ashley will say he'll get the new TV money. But he won't if we were relegated with no prospective buyer in sight. Even if there was, the value of the club would just be lower than it is right now.

Incredible how we were flying high when the takeover talks started and now everyone's gambling with our fate with relegation.

So this story has come from the Star & Express, owned by that chap (Richard Desmond or something?) who was present at the 'Curry house talks'. There's probably some truth to it.

If true, & she's now offered in excess of £300m, but the c*** moves the goal posts as he now wants to 'wait to see what the new TV deal will be' (whilst utterly ignoring the football club and it's dire position) it just highlights how much of a leech he is. As if we all needed reminding of it.

The same express who reported their first exclusive and Rafa to get 500m investment ?

The same express who reported their first exclusive and Rafa to get 500m investment ?

:frantic: :mackems:

Alan Brazil said this morning that Sky are not prepared to outbid everyone for the next TV deal so we might end up with the 6 packages been split over 6 broadcasters which means it would cost a fortune to subscribe to all of them which could in effect lower the appeal of premiership football just like the BT deal and the record low viewing figures for European league football

Alan Brazil said this morning that Sky are not prepared to outbid everyone for the next TV deal so we might end up with the 6 packages been split over 6 broadcasters which means it would cost a fortune to subscribe to all of them which could in effect lower the appeal of premiership football just like the BT deal and the record low viewing figures for European league football

Just put the fucking lot up for affordable legit PPV live streaming all over the world. Job done. All this satellite network bollocks is outdated and unnecessary. Netflix and/or Amazon will step in and make this happen eventually.

Just put the fucking lot up for affordable legit PPV live streaming all over the world. Job done. All this satellite network bollocks is outdated and unnecessary. Netflix and/or Amazon will step in and make this happen eventually.

It will happen eventually, I've been talking about this for years. Why I can't follow my own team, when someone in Norway can (no offence!) is ridiculous. Biggest sports brand in the world and the fans can only watch two or three games each round.