Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This weekend was a new low for me. Was gutted after the Man Utd game but now I honestly don’t give a shit. Rafa will be gone soon and we will likely be in the championship again next season. I wouldn’t dream about telling people wether they should or shouldn’t be going to games. I just honestly don’t know how people can muster up any sort of enthusiasm to go.

Fat Sam is an absolute shoe in to be the next manager. We will then have the full set of crooks and slimeballs what a fucking grim prospect Sam,Charnley,Ashley,Bishop and Barnes

Just burn the whole thing to the ground

To be honest about it all id rather Rafa just went now rather than prolong the shite we have to endure. We all know what the inevitability is come May so why go through it

Its like staying with a woman who you know is going to fuck off in 6 months time anyway

Rodgers with Sturridge club record fee of about £18m in January is my baseless prediction of what will happen.

Rodgers will have better ran clubs after him, he's also very unhappy with Celtic's board and their lack of ambition currently.

Rodgers would be mad to come here. Only desperate managers need apply. 

Rodgers with Sturridge club record fee of about £18m in January is my baseless prediction of what will happen.

Rodgers will have better ran clubs after him, he's also very unhappy with Celtic's board and their lack of ambition currently.

Rodgers would be mad to come here. Only desperate managers need apply. 

Aye, I feel those that think we'll be after Rodgers don't understand how bad things really are. We would be lucky to get Bruce. It's 100% going to be someone totally out of their prime. Big Sam, Bruce and co. are probably as good as Ashley could do.

Fat Sam is an absolute shoe in to be the next manager. We will then have the full set of crooks and slimeballs what a fucking grim prospect Sam,Charnley,Ashley,Bishop and Barnes

Just burn the whole thing to the ground

To be honest about it all id rather Rafa just went now rather than prolong the shite we have to endure. We all know what the inevitability is come May so why go through it

Its like staying with a woman who you know is going to fuck off in 6 months time anyway

Fat Sam would never in a million years come back man, not a chance  O0

Somebody just knife him in the fucking face.

one rendition of stand up if you hate ashley on 75 mins was all we could muster on saturday im told?

This weekend was a new low for me. Was gutted after the Man Utd game but now I honestly don’t give a shit. Rafa will be gone soon and we will likely be in the championship again next season. I wouldn’t dream about telling people wether they should or shouldn’t be going to games. I just honestly don’t know how people can muster up any sort of enthusiasm to go.

The crowd don't have any enthusiasm. They sit there in silence then start quietly drifting away from the 70th minutes onwards.

Ahh, here it comes....

"Well, the club had up to £80m to spend on players, but because Rafa didn't sign his contract nobody wanted to sign for us. Now Sam is back at the club we can really push forward and spend the money the club has generated. With that said, please welcome Cameron Jerome to the club, the new record signing at £18.2m"

Ah man I can definitely see something like this happening

Although Charnley stressed that they made several bids that would have broken the club’s transfer record – the £16.5m paid to Real Madrid for Michael Owen in 2005 – they could not get any of those deals done for a variety of reasons.

:lol:

We agreed deals for players, paying out record-breaking transfer fees, but for some odd reason the players didn't want to join when offered a zero-hours contract on minimum wage and as many Donnay socks as they could carry.  Bizarre.

Although Charnley stressed that they made several bids that would have broken the club’s transfer record – the £16.5m paid to Real Madrid for Michael Owen in 2005 – they could not get any of those deals done for a variety of reasons.

:lol:

We probably did. We probably bid something like £20m for Plea when a £22m had already been agreed with another club, etc.

Guest neesy111

Also we don’t know how to work the computer and the fax paper ran out in 1998.

Harsh, they’ve just bought the new Encarta to read up contracts.

Using Microsoft Works instead of office.

Guest firetotheworks

The balls on this pack of liars not believing something.

A spokesperson for Sports Direct said: "We don't believe this poll is a true reflection of customer opinion. By contrast, Sports Direct was listed as No1 in a top ten of the most improved global brands published by the YouGov BrandIndex earlier this year."

A spokesperson for House of Fraser said: "We are surprised by this poll, as we have received positive feedback from customers since the business has been under new ownership, which has saved stores and jobs. We are confident this will be reflected in future polls."

A spokesperson for Sports Direct said: "We don't believe this poll is a true reflection of customer opinion. By contrast, Sports Direct was listed as No1 in a top ten of the most improved global brands published by the YouGov BrandIndex earlier this year."

A spokesperson for House of Fraser said: "We are surprised by this poll, as we have received positive feedback from customers since the business has been under new ownership, which has saved stores and jobs. We are confident this will be reflected in future polls."

Absolute lies.  People have been on TV taking sofa's out of their shops.  :lol:

:lol: That bolded bit. Top drawer Bottom of the barrel spin, right there.

:lol: That bolded bit. Top drawer Bottom of the barrel spin, right there.

Bishop earning his corn

indexrankingsmostimproved2018.png

:slowclap:

Oh, but wait...

Sports Direct, the most improved brand this year, has seen its score improve by +6.2 points(sic), moving from -12.4 to -6.2.

http://www.brandindex.com/ranking/uk/2018-index/category/high-street-retail

Well done to Sports Direct for going from a rating of terrible to slightly less terrible.

Still a lower "overall brand health" in 2018 than BHS which went out of business 2 years ago though, so not all good news.