Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest neesy111

Leazes flags have brought it all upon themselves.

This.

In what way?

By publicizing everything they were going to do etc.

Leazes flags have brought it all upon themselves.

This.

In what way?

By publicizing everything they were going to do etc.

Should have kept it on the down low, the club are shitting themselves and trying to derail what they can by putting the frighteners on people. Something like that was bound to bring attention. I'm all for it fwiw.

Guest reefatoon

He’s played the usual blinder.

I actually don't think people will be as gullible this time, i know some will but i think most know now just how cynical the people who run this club are.

I do. It’s the little things like this that gives people the reason/excuse to just keep on going.

He has played this right if we sign the lad from America, all his little mates will be able to go on tv etc and slate Rafa for leaving saying “ well mike signed the player he wanted, why hasn’t he signed his new contract “, then the lad flops when fat Sam starts to play long ball agricultural football and he gets sold on at a small loss. While mike sits back has a brandy and thinks about how he has played the fans again. Bishop is going to get a right bonus for this masterpiece

I actually don't think people will be as gullible this time, i know some will but i think most know now just how cynical the people who run this club are.

I do. It’s the little things like this that gives people the reason/excuse to just keep on going.

You would hope not, well i'm hoping people see through it.

From the comments I have seen on social media they won't. Even on here people are desperate for it and pleading for it to be true like it actually makes a difference or changes anything in a positive way. Yep well done mike you win again

From the comments I have seen on social media they won't. Even on here people are desperate for it and pleading for it to be true like it actually makes a difference or changes anything in a positive way. Yep well done mike you win again

Do you have most of your posts copy and pasted ?