Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest firetotheworks

If karma's a thing then the deal will deservedly fall through as a direct result of the craic in this thread like.

Guest Howaythetoon

Only Peroni and Whiskey for this skinny guinea.

Have yourself a shot of bleach  :rose:

It will be Nirvana for all of us when this comes off!

Just been on 5 Live.

Saying what?

She said, and I quote:

"Everything was going so well until I returned from the loo to find Mr Ashley - cheeks bloated - had ate the rest of my Peshwari Naan. I know it was only a £9 meal, but it's the principle, and I therefore do not wish to do any business with this man."

A real shame.

Okay. I believe.

So are we any closer to finding out if HTT is taking the piss of not. I would say I am leaning more towards taking the piss.  :(

Taking the piss, the 3pm press conference follow up was confirmation for those sitting on the fence.

Guest Howaythetoon

It’s fucking happening. This is like the end days of Pardew, believe. If this isn’t wrapped up in time for Xmas I’ll happily take a one month ban from here and donate some money to the West End Food bank. I’ll also change my username to Ashley_Pardew.

It’s f***ing happening. This is like the end days of Pardew, believe. If this isn’t wrapped up in time for Xmas I’ll happily take a one month ban from here and donate some money to the West End Food bank. I’ll also change my username to Ashley_Pardew.

For posterity.

Guest Howaythetoon

HTT - what’s your source? If it is a p*ss-take - :-( :-( :-(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s better than ketchup put it that way!

It’s fucking happening. This is like the end days of Pardew, believe. If this isn’t wrapped up in time for Xmas I’ll happily take a one month ban from here and donate some money to the West End Food bank. I’ll also change my username to Ashley_Pardew.

Drink your own piss?

It’s f***ing happening. This is like the end days of Pardew, believe. If this isn’t wrapped up in time for Xmas I’ll happily take a one month ban from here and donate some money to the West End Food bank. I’ll also change my username to Ashley_Pardew.

Drink your own p*ss?

Drink everyone's piss from the forum?