Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Charnley's fate should be in the hands of Rafa, basically. If Rafa has a genuine trust in him to conclude the deals as he wishes, then he should stay, at least in the short term for this window. Rafa and Charnley may well have a hit list ready to go, and we sure as hell need January to run smoothly.

Well this would be the perfect opportunity for the fans to protest human rights abuses, women's rights and blasphemy laws in Saudi Arabia. Imagine having an audience with the King himself every week. #SalmanOut

I’m wearing my burka to the match tonight, and chucking some gays off the roof at the Gallowgate.

Well this would be the perfect opportunity for the fans to protest human rights abuses, women's rights and blasphemy laws in Saudi Arabia. Imagine having an audience with the King himself every week. #SalmanOut

I’m wearing my burka to the match tonight, and chucking some gays off the roof at the Gallowgate.

Holy crap :lol:

I know it's all a joke but let's not normalize this humour if we are indeed owned by the Saudis.

FFS. :lol:

fucking hell :lol:

I'll yell "Islamophobe" at anyone who tries to criticise you doing so

Guest firetotheworks

I wonder which way the red tops will go with the King Salman takeover...

Allahu Rafbah

Sunni days

Amanda IS in toon!

Happy Daesh