Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

her bravado over who she acts for is getting on me tits, pay the fuking money then and stop pissing around

Are you new on here? You’re an idiot.

People's hatred of Ashley is getting in the way. Staveley isn't blameless in this saga, her attempts to get fans onside is not needed (she isn't mike, job done).

You’re talking s**** too.

Please explain.

Well for a start, she's only spoke up after Ashley outright lied about her bids. You can't really see that ? Ashley trying to paint her as not genuine and who's stringing us along for her own gains by openly lying about her bid.

Honestly, can you not see why she would reply to his lies ?

I just think there was a classy way of responding (not lowering herself to his standards & playing his game) maybe a short statement declaring her intentions for NUFC & that they are as interested as ever, especially with Rafa at the helm. I believe her interest is genuine but Ashley has his price so get closer and temp him to sell.

Well that would be correct but she hasn't has she ? there's not much she's said that's wrong imo. The way you're thinking is exactly what Ashley wants, can't you see it ? The last ten years of this bullshit should tell you that surely ?

And in regard to the price, what if we go down ? should she pay less now if that happened because bellend head won't spend on transfers, i make her right in that to be honest. Also HMRC, i know i'm banging on about it but the fact it's included in the offers means something is up. What if she buys the club and the club get a £20m to £50m fine in the next year ?

Yeah he has a price, well f*** his price. All the s*** advertising he's had for free for the last ten years and sponsorship we've lost out on, Wonga on the shirts, well he can get to f*** with that bollocks (i know this bit is a daft rant as his price matters but still, f*** the fat greedy lump of lying donkey spunk).

I'm well aware of ten years of bullcrap.

If we get relegated with no mike so be it.

If we had nothing to spend & no mike so be it.

If someone has to pay a HMRC fine to be rid of mike so be it.

If someone has to pay £350m to be rid of mike so be it.

her bravado over who she acts for is getting on me tits, pay the fuking money then and stop pissing around

People's hatred of Ashley is getting in the way. Staveley isn't blameless in this saga, her attempts to get fans onside is not needed (she isn't mike, job done).

Please explain.

Well for a start, she's only spoke up after Ashley outright lied about her bids. You can't really see that ? Ashley trying to paint her as not genuine and who's stringing us along for her own gains by openly lying about her bid.

I just think there was a classy way of responding (not lowering herself to his standards & playing his game) maybe a short statement declaring her intentions for NUFC & that they are as interested as ever, especially with Rafa at the helm. I believe her interest is genuine but Ashley has his price so get closer and temp him to sell.

Well that would be correct but she hasn't has she ? there's not much she's said that's wrong imo. The way you're thinking is exactly what Ashley wants, can't you see it ? The last ten years of this bullshit should tell you that surely ?

And in regard to the price, what if we go down ? should she pay less now if that happened because bellend head won't spend on transfers, i make her right in that to be honest. Also HMRC, i know i'm banging on about it but the fact it's included in the offers means something is up. What if she buys the club and the club get a £20m to £50m fine in the next year ?

Yeah he has a price, well f*** his price. All the s*** advertising he's had for free for the last ten years and sponsorship we've lost out on, Wonga on the shirts, well he can get to f*** with that bollocks (i know this bit is a daft rant as his price matters but still, f*** the fat greedy lump of lying donkey spunk).

You do it then. Easy yeah?

Please explain.

You do it then. Easy yeah?

It's so easy isn't it  :lol:

If anyone of us has a couple of billion just kicking it heels

Even then you pay what you think is a fair price. You are criticizing her sticking up for herself in a perfectly fair way in the face of outright lies from Ashley, and for not paying the price the fat greedy tit wants.

Just because she won't pay that doesn't make her a time waster, or not serious about buying us. And what you said about her (who knows it could turn out to be true) that is exactly what Bishop PR animal wants you to do.

See how it's got twisted, they didn't play it out in the media, they got called liars who hadn't bid and countered the lies from Ashley in a perfectly fair way. It amazes me how many people fall for this bullshit.

Sky Sports and Ashley's PR luvvies at their best, they're all wums and trolls.

See how it's got twisted, they didn't play it out in the media, they got called liars who hadn't bid and countered the lies from Ashley in a perfectly fair way. It amazes me how many people fall for this bullshit.

Sky Sports and Ashley's PR luvvies at their best, they're all wums and trolls.

I know you shouldn't let it get to you but being down South I'm going to get to work on Monday and have a stream of ignorant fans of other clubs TELLING me what's going on with my club, from what they read in the paper or seen on twitter.

I'm going to end up going full retard and murdering someone.

I had concerns about Staveley long before the PR game kicked off. Fair price don't come into it where mike is concerned he ripped off his own parents. We are so close to getting rid of this fat greedy tit, I don't care about him or how much he makes, I want Ashley gone.

I had concerns about Staveley long before the PR game kicked off. Fair price don't come into it where mike is concerned he ripped off his own parents. We are so close to getting rid of this fat greedy tit, I don't care about him or how much he makes, I want Ashley gone.

Yes, but you can't expect Staveley to feel the same. She shouldn't just keep quiet after being accused of being a liar and a publicity whore. Nor should she just throw down what Ashley asks no matter what.

We don't know her or her motivations. But we know the fat prick, and the damage he has wrought on this club over the last decade. I sure as hell know which one deserves a bit of slack until we get more info, and which one is just a disgusting fucking Hutt.

Yes, but you can't expect Staveley to feel the same. She shouldn't just keep quiet after being accused of being a liar and a publicity whore. Nor should she just throw down what Ashley asks no matter what.

We don't know her or her motivations. But we know the fat prick, and the damage he has wrought on this club over the last decade. I sure as hell know which one deserves a bit of slack until we get more info, and which one is just a disgusting f***ing Hutt.

Quite right. But I do expect Staveley to get closer to the asking price if she wants it as much as she claims, especially in light of our transfer situation.