Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I thought once the season got started, and it probably still will, I'd start to really care again. While Rafa is here I thought I'll have one last season of nerves and hope, but tbh atm I still feel numb about it. Maybe it's just early days and we haven't won a game yet or anything but I barely checked the forum this week almost by accident. Hope this c*** f***s off soon. Won't the s*** head.

It's because this season just feels like the long goodbye, we are hoping against hope for a takeover before Rafa's contract runs out, and trying to get at Ashley as much as possible to bring a sale on.

Guest chopey

I had a few drinks in Alburferie old town last night and got talking to a bunch of Rangers fans, they hate Ashley with a passion and all of them said that if he was to step one strong Glasgow he would get lynched, they feel our pain and suggested an all out attack on him.

Keep it up fellas.

Titanic Barbell

‏ @Titanic_Barbell

18h18 hours ago

Replying to @SportsDirectUK @adidas

It's been 3 days from my order arrived with missing items and no1 has got back to me, how much longer should I wait. The order already arrived late.

Graeme Skidmore

‏ @skiddy1962

18h18 hours ago

Should have gone to http://Sportsrediect.com

53334009e30bcb1c1e10170522f30055

Wonder when he'll next show his face at a home game.

Never won’t happen.

I remember the game where we beat West Ham to stay up the one with that Ashley interview. All me mates had decided to go out before and after the match. Of course after that match we were bouncing. 2 of me mates have their own business and we’re in hospitality and later on when we were in Please to Meet You they still hadn’t turned up so we rang them but no answer. Then I got a video call from one of them. He was in the St James park bar and he said look who I’ve met then turned his phone to fucking Ashley. One of my other mates with me immediately starting shouting fuck off ya Fat Cunt  ;D

Unfortunately we could hear them but they couldn’t hear us. I think that was the last time he was at St James. Me mate still wishes he could have fucking nailed the bastard but he had to be all grown up and look after his business  :rant:

Also Carroll was there obviously injured and every goal we scored he jumped up. He was also in the bar mortal probably chasing the white knight.