Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Regardless of the fact it's about NUFC, I find it both worrying and disgusting that a supposed neutral media source, can be so obviously biased on this issue. We need to be asking questions of beIN, and be putting plenty of grief their way too imho.

Regardless of the fact it's about NUFC, I find it both worrying and disgusting that a supposed neutral media source, can be so obviously biased on this issue. We need to be asking questions of beIN, and be putting plenty of grief their way too imho.

The danger with this is that these knobheads are trying to use us to become relevant again. We're best off ignoring them and leaving them out in the wilderness.

No one in their right mind listens to a word they say anyway

The danger with this is that these knobheads are trying to use us to become relevant again. We're best off ignoring them and leaving them out in the wilderness.

There's always gobshites in the media craving relevance & attention, I'm just surprised beIN sports have allowed this to happen as it's making them look incredibly biased.

In fairness, he`s voicing an opinion which he is entitled to do.

That his opininon is merelry worthy of abuse & ridicule is another matter entirely. Like Keys, he`s an irrelavence, a voice from the past with no creedence in todays game.

Just ignore the cunt

Guest firetotheworks

BEIN already has a big market share globally, so I don't think this is the case tbh.

There's always gobshites in the media craving relevance & attention, I'm just surprised beIN sports have allowed this to happen as it's making them look incredibly biased.

Can't really blame a washed up drunk like Andy Gray taking money to talk shite, what else would he do? I find it more depressing that there seems to be a constant theme from the media in general to misrepresent the Newcastle fans desires, making us look like thick whiny bastards who don't understand how lucky we are. None of the twaddle in that article can stand up to scrutiny, yet we seem to read the same thing again and again.

What's worse is they seem quite happy to shit all over Rafa Benitez, one of the world's most decorated and respected managers in order to stick up for Mike Ashley. Yet these are supposed to be professional football pundits. Fuck off.

What's worse is they seem quite happy to shit all over Rafa Benitez, one of the world's most decorated and respected managers in order to stick up for Mike Ashley. Yet these are supposed to be professional football pundits. Fuck off.

Aren't they all top pals with fat sam and isn't there an long term spat between Rafa and fat sam?

Aren't they all top pals with fat sam and isn't there an long term spat between Rafa and fat sam?

Aye. Plus Keys and Gray hate Rafa, have done since he was at Liverpool. No clue why.

Guest reefatoon

Bishop all over that, sounds pretty much word for word what Wise was spouting.

Another whopper to add to the clan.

http://i67.tinypic.com/qo6skl.jpg

Aye. Plus Keys and Gray hate Rafa, have done since he was at Liverpool. No clue why.

Forrin?

Not normally one to piss on a parade as I support the sentiment, but there's no way a few protests have affected the stock price. Most large companies are run ruthlessly, by not all that nice people because their job is to make money for the company, not a popularity contest.

Guest reefatoon

Bishop all over that, sounds pretty much word for word what Wise was spouting.

Another whopper to add to the clan.

http://i67.tinypic.com/qo6skl.jpg

Where's Ameobi?

I wasn't going to do former players, but Shola is tempting like the useless shite that he was.

I love the idea that somebody in authority, somewhere, has decided that this getting Dennis Wise, Sam Allardyce and Richard Keys to tell us we're all wrong is the best way to placate the angry Newcastle fans. :lol:

It's almost as if they're trying to make things worse. Maybe Keith Bishop is actually on our side. :lol:

I love the idea that somebody in authority, somewhere, has decided that this getting Dennis Wise, Sam Allardyce and Richard Keys to tell us we're all wrong is the best way to placate the angry Newcastle fans. :lol:

It's almost as if they're trying to make things worse. Maybe Keith Bishop is actually on our side. :lol:

:lol:

You raise a good point like. Maybe it was purely down to click bait for BeIn