Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

"Tracksuit tycoon Mike Ashley is facing an investor revolt at Sports Direct next month with shareholders being urged to vote against his re-election."

First time the daily mail has ever made me smile.  :lol:

There was a complimentary mention of sports redirect on there as well the other day. I don't think they like Mike.

what the hell is wrong with dennis wise, man? :lol: looks proper sick

also why the fuck is fat sam protecting MA? he was sacked by him; the sky apology clear it up? or is he just doing this because of his feud with rafa?

fucking proper weirdos

also why the fuck is fat sam protecting MA? he was sacked by him; the sky apology clear it up? or is he just doing this because of his feud with rafa?

fucking proper weirdos

The cynical in me would say Fat Sam is sticking up for him as he is already lined up to replace Rafa.

fucking proper weirdos

The cynical in me would say Fat Sam is sticking up for him as he is already lined up to replace Rafa.

Yup and his mates in the media Keys and Gray are egging the fire agianst Rafa.

If Rafa goes, we might as well have Fat Sam because it would only fan the flames further.

It would be much worse with someone more likable, but also shit.

BTW, it's a matter of time before Pardew is put before a camera defending Mike. They will wheel him out for one of our tv games.

Saying that, wonder if they would dare putting wise in the studio vs Chelsea.

Guest Howaythetoon

I don’t think Pardew and MA get on any more after quitting him and leaving him all on his own when the SP campaign got to him enough to quit for Palace.

Big Sam won’t be back here, his beef is with the fans and that’s why he has stuck the boot in, not out of any love for Ashley or desire to return.

Keys and the other gimp are anti Rafa so that figures. Wise is just a cunt who is happens to be a pal. Everyone of them have zero credibility outside of their own viewership/fan base.

Obviously Sky pick it up because they want to keep NUFC this circus, they need a circus club and they know they can offend NUFC as much as possible because there is no-one on their employ who will pull them up on it or care, that and a packed SJP is guaranteed regardless.

If they started televising games that were half full they would soon turn on Ashley.

All about the product/show/self promotion with all of them.

The are all cunts still, though!

Fuck them and ignore them!

If Rafa goes, we might as well have Fat Sam because it would only fan the flames further.

BTW, it's a matter of time before Pardew is put before a camera defending Mike. They will wheel him out for one of our tv games.

Need someone on our side at Sky other than Carragher. No idea who that could be.

Need someone on our side at Sky other than Carragher. No idea who that could be.

The only ones with the bigtime personality is Shearer realy but he works for BBC or Keegan and both have worked under Ashley - I suppose the next best would be somebody like Lee but Sky have no intention of having a balanced view.

I'm absolutely convinced Fat Sam will be here next summer, the apology from Ashley and Fat Sam defending him in public is paving the way for it.

Unfortunately I think your right. I said that to my mates when Ashley apologised that I thought he was lining him up. The Fat Cunts probably met again stuffing their faces with caviar and champagne.

Big Sam getting £80m to spend. Ugh.

This is what I don’t understand. If this happens has Ashley forgotten about the absolute shit Fat Sam bought for a Newcastle. Rosenthal, Geremi, Cacapa, Faye and Smith. Only decent ones were Barton and Enrique.

I thought once the season got started, and it probably still will, I'd start to really care again. While Rafa is here I thought I'll have one last season of nerves and hope, but tbh atm I still feel numb about it. Maybe it's just early days and we haven't won a game yet or anything but I barely checked the forum this week almost by accident. Hope this cunt fucks off soon. Won't the shit head.