Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If it's bollocks Kenyon will come and deny it you would think.

Unless he's happy to play along just to be relevant again?

Aye, i suppose. You would hope he's not that much of an arsehole i guess.

Previously involved with Man-U and Chelsea, I think it's a safe bet that he's an arsehole.

Last year the Staveley talks got my hopes up, won't be happening again.

There will come a time when Ashley will be serious about selling, it's just not now.

If it's bollocks Kenyon will come and deny it you would think.

Unless he's happy to play along just to be relevant again?

Aye, i suppose. You would hope he's not that much of an arsehole i guess.

Previously involved with Man-U and Chelsea, I think it's a safe bet that he's an arsehole.

Last year the Staveley talks got my hopes up, won't be happening again.

There will come a time when Ashley will be serious about selling, it's just not now.

I meant an arsehole to be used to fool us as supporters, not sure he would but god knows.

Even if there was anything in it which there isn’t then who would buy a club that is sinking quickly to the championship. It would be just right for it to be true then they remove their interest due to how shit we are. I hate the fat cunt Ashley I really do.

Even if there was anything in it which there isn’t then who would buy a club that is sinking quickly to the championship. It would be just right for it to be true then they remove their interest due to how shit we are. I hate the fat cunt Ashley I really do.

I do with a real deep passion. More than anyone ever. Makes me angrier how he can sit there in St James' smirking and 90% of our fans don't do anything and don't care

https://news.sky.com/story/sky-sources-former-manchester-united-and-chelsea-chief-peter-kenyon-plots-newcastle-takeover-11512071

City sources said this weekend that he was working on a bid with Rockefeller Capital Management, a New York-based firm run by Greg Fleming, one of the most prominent figures on Wall Street from his time at Merrill Lynch and then Morgan Stanley's wealth and asset management divisions.

I suppose Rockefeller Capital Management and Greg Fleming have been handed bungs, too? Just to be part of the story.

‘A city source’ can say what they like, it’s probably not true

https://news.sky.com/story/sky-sources-former-manchester-united-and-chelsea-chief-peter-kenyon-plots-newcastle-takeover-11512071

City sources said this weekend that he was working on a bid with Rockefeller Capital Management, a New York-based firm run by Greg Fleming, one of the most prominent figures on Wall Street from his time at Merrill Lynch and then Morgan Stanley's wealth and asset management divisions.

I suppose Rockefeller Capital Management and Greg Fleming have been handed bungs, too? Just to be part of the story.

I reckon quite a few people are interested in buying us. But we’re not for sale, so it’s a bullshit story.

If the reports/posts etc. that I've been reading are correct I can't believe how much of an easy time he's had today.

Don't condone violence but lets say that was Ibrox instead of SJP he'd have to have an armed security team fighting off a zombie apocalypse.

relegated us twice, now the worse start in the clubs history, and he can sit there laughing at the fans.

If the reports/posts etc. that I've been reading are correct I can't believe how much of an easy time he's had today.

Don't condone violence but lets say that was Ibrox instead of SJP he'd have to have an armed security team fighting off a zombie apocalypse.

Being saying that for years now the majority of people who go to the match nowadays are just sheep - there are a few and full credit to them but they are certainly in the minority. How many were there again 2-3000  when there is no excuse really why that shouldn't be 20-30000 as it's right at the ground and they are going to the match anyway. Again well done to the 2-3000.