Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest firetotheworks

Richie sat there like...

giphy.gif

Great gif use.

What am I missing here? :lol:

JessePinkman.gif, I'll let you guess which one.

How about buying some fucking players,  stop using the club as a revenue stream for SD and run it as a professional sports club. ..you fat fucking cunt stick.  Its always half arsed patching shit up rather than being proactive.  CUNT.  FUCKING FUCK OFF.

I don't see the point of him pretending to try and build bridges at this late stage, what's the point? Nothing short of him leaving is enough now, we will not stop until he's gone.

I don't see the point of him pretending to try and build bridges at this late stage, what's the point? Nothing short of him leaving is enough now, we will not stop until he's gone.

its all part of his teams PR stunt, he's fooling no cunt, its no coincidence man is it? the prick

How about buying some fucking players,  stop using the club as a revenue stream for SD and run it as a professional sports club. ..you fat fucking cunt stick.  Its always half arsed patching shit up rather than being proactive.  CUNT.  FUCKING FUCK OFF.

Agree.

Agree.

:sadnod: Highly echoable sentiments.