Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If the reports/posts etc. that I've been reading are correct I can't believe how much of an easy time he's had today.

Don't condone violence but lets say that was Ibrox instead of SJP he'd have to have an armed security team fighting off a zombie apocalypse.

Being saying that for years now the majority of people who go to the match nowadays are just sheep - there are a few and full credit to them but they are certainly in the minority. How many were there again 2-3000  when there is no excuse really why that shouldn't be 20-30000 as it's right at the ground and they are going to the match anyway. Again well done to the 2-3000.

What was your input today?

Since I'm in London nothing - but then again my input is I vote with my feet and don't go as I have for serveral years unlike you

I don't go either, apart from to the meetings and protests.

So what else have you done so far?

You only just don't go let's get that right first so don't try and come on with the hero game

Calm.down dear, nobody is playing the hero game.....but if you're going to lecture from afar, I think people have the right to question your credentials do they not?

Done my bit I don't go if there were a few thousand more did the same it would make a difference - however if I was going to the match I would not be sitting in my seat doing sweet fa either

Must be tough not going if you live in London. What a martyr :lol:

Since I don't live in London get your facts right first man

If the reports/posts etc. that I've been reading are correct I can't believe how much of an easy time he's had today.

Don't condone violence but lets say that was Ibrox instead of SJP he'd have to have an armed security team fighting off a zombie apocalypse.

Being saying that for years now the majority of people who go to the match nowadays are just sheep - there are a few and full credit to them but they are certainly in the minority. How many were there again 2-3000  when there is no excuse really why that shouldn't be 20-30000 as it's right at the ground and they are going to the match anyway. Again well done to the 2-3000.

Since I'm in London nothing - but then again my input is I vote with my feet and don't go as I have for serveral years unlike you

You only just don't go let's get that right first so don't try and come on with the hero game

Calm.down dear, nobody is playing the hero game.....but if you're going to lecture from afar, I think people have the right to question your credentials do they not?

Done my bit I don't go if there were a few thousand more did the same it would make a difference - however if I was going to the match I would not be sitting in my seat doing sweet fa either

So what would you be doing at the match, if you were there?

Not sitting round doing nothing as I said - I would have joined the protests as it's on the way to the ground for a start and join in with the Ashley out. But I don't go - think you need to aim your furstrations at the 95% of attending fans who go to the match and do nothing.

Not sitting round doing nothing as I said - I would have joined the protests as it's on the way to the ground for a start and join in with the Ashley out. But I don't go - think you need to aim your furstrations at the 95% of attending fans who go to the match and do nothing.

I'm not aiming my frustrations at anyone, I merely asked what your input was today, as you were slatinig loads of people.

I think there are plenty ways people can contribute to this, without actually being in the area......I just think if people are really determined to get Ashley out, then they need to do a lot more than simply not turning up.and lecturing others.

Just my opinion.

I'm not aiming my frustrations at anyone, I merely asked what your input was today, as you were slatinig loads of people.

I think there are plenty ways people can contribute to this, without actually being in the area......I just think if people are really determined to get Ashley out, then they need to do a lot more than simply not turning up.and lecturing others.

Just my opinion.

Which you are entitled to - my opinion is that the only real effect is going to be mass non attendance. If we had a West Ham situation then I maybe think different but you saw his face today laughing and that's why he has started attending again to basically put two fingers up at everyone.

Just my opinion.

you saw his face today laughing and that's why he has started attending again to basically put two fingers up at everyone.

This. I wanted to believe last week was about starting the process of making amends with Rafa. But his face today, him and that Bishop cunt.

It’s more obvious to me now that turning up as a show of solidarity with his cronies is a response to the online camaign and the outside protests. It’s hurt them enough to make him step foot in Newcastle today. We should be doubling up on this.

The Kenyon thing is too convenient, the timing I mean. He could well have been given the heads up about the news leaking with the agreement that he waits for at least a few weeks before denying it.

As I said on a previous post, his attention is purely in China these days so looking for funding around Wall St doesn’t add up.

This c*** literally sat inside the stadium and laughed at you all chanting against him.

Do you still want to go to the next game?

Break from the wife init. Support the team mate.

stay in the bar then  :idiot2:

Ashley's smoke cover 100% , he use it to divert attention from the troubles or pressure he is facing.

Seen it many times with us and SD.

seems a fair shout, its depressing  :(

Guest NobbyOhNobby

Yesterday was a disgrace. He's literally laughing at every single one of us. He holds all of us in nothing but contempt. I don't think we're being sold at all. It's nothing but an attempt to deflect attention from protests. The protests need to ramp up now, and it's high time the 45,000 apathetic attendees at home games got involved instead of sitting on their hands and pissing and moaning about everything and everyone whilst doing nothing themselves

Yesterday was a disgrace. He's literally laughing at every single one of us. He holds all of us in nothing but contempt. I don't think we're being sold at all. It's nothing but an attempt to deflect attention from protests. The protests need to ramp up now, and it's high time the 45,000 apathetic attendees at home games got involved instead of sitting on their hands and pissing and moaning about everything and everyone whilst doing nothing themselves

Agree 100% with the last bit, and that also extends to the people who have stopped going but are doing fuck all else.

Doing nothing is not an option anymore in my opinion.