Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I tried to buy a Yorkshire pudding wrap on Sunday in Times Square but you had to buy tokens first and then use 7 of them for the wrap, proper f*** on.

This system also annoyed me then I had to pay a £5 deposit for a plastic glass when I had a pint

Franklin Templeton are fund managers- they don't go about buying madhouses like NUFC

FWIW I had a beer with a former colleague of mine who had dinner with Ashley a few weeks back and he genuinely thinks MA wants to sell the club to focus on his High St investments.

ITK  :frantic:

Philadelphia Union owners allegedly, meh, believe it when I see it.

Going to be loads of rumours about all sorts of different groups and even current owners of clubs elsewhere. I hardly think they will just blow their secrecy now just because Ashley has said he’s in talks (if we are to believe he’s telling the truth).

Knowing our luck it’s fucking Red Bull.

Philadelphia Union owners allegedly, meh, believe it when I see it.

Going to be loads of rumours about all sorts of different groups and even current owners of clubs elsewhere. I hardly think they will just blow their secrecy now just because Ashley has said he’s in talks (if we are to believe he’s telling the truth).

Knowing our luck it’s fucking Red Bull.

Would take tbh

rafa knows.

“I was talking with [managing director] Lee Charnley and the message is clear it is business as usual,” said Benitez. “We have been in this situation in the past but have to carry on."

so it seems only kenyon's party looking through the books, but the money isnt there yet.

other interested groups not even at that stage yet.

how can such a big deal really go through before the end of the year and then significant funds be released immediatley by the new owners for january transfers?

if it really is all going on as ashley stated, it looks like it could drag on for months and we have fuck all to spend in january. any further loss of form, we drop into the bottom three and the fuckers drop all interest.