Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Douglas:

NUFC investment rumour denied

Plenty of social media talk surrounding a private jet chartered from the US to Newcastle airport tomorrow - with some claiming it’s owned by a US investment firm based in California.

So for those who are on Twitter and are following the latest rumour, I’ve been in touch with Franklin Templeton Investments - the US investment firm - who tell me there is no truth whatsoever in the rumour they’re interested in buying Newcastle United.

:lol: I for one, am shocked by this news

How many times does that little fucking thing have to stop to refuel  en route from San Fran to Newcastle

That crossed my mind as well.

He'll be here for the xmas market, be spotted chomping on a yorkshire pudding wrap tomorrow dinner time while swilling a pint of hot cider.

I tried to buy a Yorkshire pudding wrap on Sunday in Times Square but you had to buy tokens first and then use 7 of them for the wrap, proper fuck on.

Douglas:

NUFC investment rumour denied

Plenty of social media talk surrounding a private jet chartered from the US to Newcastle airport tomorrow - with some claiming it’s owned by a US investment firm based in California.

So for those who are on Twitter and are following the latest rumour, I’ve been in touch with Franklin Templeton Investments - the US investment firm - who tell me there is no truth whatsoever in the rumour they’re interested in buying Newcastle United.

It is really alarming how so many of our fans, and local media, lack capacity.

I tried to buy a Yorkshire pudding wrap on Sunday in Times Square but you had to buy tokens first and then use 7 of them for the wrap, proper fuck on.

Cash at the xmas market on Grey Street. the bairn had one after the match on saturday. They're big but not worth the £7 they're charging for them.

You could understand being fooled once or twice, maybe even three times out of hopeful desperation. But if you're betting on anything positive to ever happen again then you just flat out haven't been paying attention.

Guest firetotheworks

You could understand being fooled once or twice, maybe even three times out of hopeful desperation. But if you're betting on anything positive to ever happen again then you just flat out haven't been paying attention.

We were giving posts like this the thumbs up like 5 years ago. :lol: We've still got stragglers near the starting line insisting that Ashley's thick-skinned as well.

you guys are clearly forgetting to wait and see what happens in January

I should probably stop posting this schtick soon, but honestly it's beggars belief at this point. People will never change. :'(

I don’t think I have came across one fan who believes it. There maybe a few fans out there hoping it’s true in order to save their sanity, but realistically I think everyone will only believe it once it’s done.

Franklin Templeton are fund managers- they don't go about buying madhouses like NUFC

FWIW I had a beer with a former colleague of mine who had dinner with Ashley a few weeks back and he genuinely thinks MA wants to sell the club to focus on his High St investments.

Franklin Templeton are fund managers- they don't go about buying madhouses like NUFC

FWIW I had a beer with a former colleague of mine who had dinner with Ashley a few weeks back and he genuinely thinks MA wants to sell the club to focus on his High St investments.

Did he say if he's a nice guy or not? :lol:

I don't think that needs asking!

you guys are clearly forgetting to wait and see what happens in January

I should probably stop posting this schtick soon, but honestly it's beggars belief at this point. People will never change. :'(

Stop over-exaggerating the gullibility of others, man :lol: Nearly every other post is making that joke about January (or some joke). The majority have this situation under control and are making light of it. Only a few believe.

"People" :lol: That's a mighty-big, fuck-off, generalisation.

And yet "People" are posting tweets about planes landing at an airport. They clearly believe there is some truth to Mike's words.

There is no light to be made of the situation.