Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This just sums up Bishops arrogance & contempt for the North East public to think that he can peddle utter shite like this & just expect it to be swallowed hook line.

Its also soul destroying to think that many of the support will actually buy into this narrative, regardless of it clearly being thinly veiled Cack.

The whole Turkish thing mentioned by the Guardian is surely just a rehash of the Murat Ulker story from last year as well. He came out and denied it then can't imagine anything has changed else why didn't he do it a year ago. It's all lies.

People really think a few unemployed fans going to a pointless protest will rattle him.

Seriously man :lol:

I was there mate along with a copper, a plasterer, a PR consultant and a sailor - to cite a handful. He was shitting himself. There were fans inside the select committee with him and pressuring as he went through security. We were feet away from him. First time anyone has given him shit organised and  in person in 11 years and long overdue. The sky sports stuff may have been planned already of course.

good on you, mate. its a big "thank you" from me.

Guest firetotheworks

People really think a few unemployed fans going to a pointless protest will rattle him.

I was there mate along with a copper, a plasterer, a PR consultant and a sailor - to cite a handful. He was shitting himself. There were fans inside the select committee with him and pressuring as he went through security. We were feet away from him. First time anyone has given him s*** organised and  in person in 11 years and long overdue. The sky sports stuff may have been planned already of course.

:thup: Doing God's work.

The two people sat behind him in the select committee footage were protesters. Cheers. It's all pretty hilarious tbh. Good fun. Meeting lots of new mag friends.

Anyone who gets at him has my absolute backing.  Keep going.

Oh look it's a transfer window

Oh look Mike Ashley is in talks to sell the club

Oh look, fuck all happened.

Again.

Oh look that nice fella Mike Ashley is on TV

Oh look those honest folks on Talksport think Newcastle fans should stop protesting and let Mike Ashley get on with selling the club.

:yao:

Guest neesy111

The two people sat behind him in the select committee footage were protesters. Cheers. It's all pretty hilarious tbh. Good fun. Meeting lots of new mag friends.

Anyone who gets at him has my absolute backing.  Keep going.

This.

I was there mate along with a copper, a plasterer, a PR consultant and a sailor - to cite a handful. He was shitting himself. There were fans inside the select committee with him and pressuring as he went through security. We were feet away from him. First time anyone has given him shit organised and  in person in 11 years and long overdue. The sky sports stuff may have been planned already of course.

That’s mint.  Well done ?

Top work, Darth. :thup:

Also, sorry if it's already been posted but

So basically what The Telegraph said, but now with the date 31st instead of before January.

Such riveting journalism.

Top work, Darth. :thup:

Also, sorry if it's already been posted but

So basically what The Telegraph said, but now with the date 31st instead of before January.

Such riveting journalism.

Reeks how no one but Luke Edwards (apparently anyway) knew about this, now they're all on it. Northern Echo too.

There’s nowt worse than when you’re trying to allegedly sell something and then you accidentally go to the press, something that you have little history of doing, to give an interview that coincidentally ruins it.

Hate it when then happens. One for the pet hates thread.