Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Be just our luck to be within a month of being genuinely taken over, only for the fat mess to ruin it by spouting his gob off

I'm a believer something is happening and he's not just saying it in reaction to being bothered about the fans protests, however one thing I didn't consider is sabotage. Now I'm worried this is his game all along.

Pretend he's about to sell the club near or in a transfer window.

Make bargain basement or fifth choice signings as did you not hear? He's about to sell the club.

Transfer window ends. News slowly dies away.

Club not sold. Rinse and repeat.

Pretend he's about to sell the club near or in a transfer window.

Make bargain basement or fifth choice signings as did you not hear? He's about to sell the club.

Transfer window ends. News slowly dies away.

Club not sold. Rinse and repeat.

The Rafa factor will be interesting come Feb 1st

Top work, Darth. :thup:

Also, sorry if it's already been posted but

So basically what The Telegraph said, but now with the date 31st instead of before January.

Such riveting journalism.

Reeks how no one but Luke Edwards (apparently anyway) knew about this, now they're all on it. Northern Echo too.

So Craig Hope slagged Luke Edwards last night and is now jumping on the story, class reporting

i wont believe any of this until there's a tanned bloke/wife holding a black and white scarf on the pitch

If one thing really gets to them it's people writing or saying nice things about us. They literally cannot handle it. :lol:

Tbf that article is cutting. It's dismissed them as the irrelevant cunts that they are. Brilliant work.  :lol: