Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So fucking glad that I'm only home for another two weeks before I go on a one month vacay. Im sure this will drag on for a long time and end up in nothing, just like last time. Being abroad keeps me away from wasting my time reading/thinking about it.

If secrecy was so precious to them, why would the fat one run his mouth if not to jeopardize any potential deal? His behaviour in these situations has always been erratic. I'm just not used to anything positive happening to us, so even if there is an interested buyer, I'm going to assume Ashley's going to run him out of town, like he did with Staveley.

Erratic. :lol: His deliberate hooking in the masses before blowing it all up is so methodical and calculated it's unreal. I'm not saying he's a smart man by any means or we wouldn't even be at this stage, but none of this is off the cuff. He knows exactly what he's playing at.

So, does anyone think this will be the last thread for him while he's still here?

Another 2-3 I imagine.

Yeah, even if he sells up now there'll be 2-3 threads of gifs.

:lol: :lol: good point :thup:

whys the chronicle Newcastle United live got news expected at 7 ..... have I missed something?

Because they probably have a "Why" "When" "Ten things you need to know" "What state" "Data Room" "Why so many kilobytes" "lick lick"

whys the chronicle Newcastle United live got news expected at 7 ..... have I missed something?

Because they probably have a "Why" "When" "Ten things you need to now" "What state" "Data Room" "Why so many kilobytes" "lick lick"

Aye true  [emoji38] [emoji38]

So, does anyone think this will be the last thread for him while he's still here?

Another 2-3 I imagine.

Yeah, even if he sells up now there'll be 2-3 threads of gifs.

:lol: :lol: good point :thup:

That would be after he's gone then :pow: