Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kenyon doesn’t have money? Worry not..

Sources also insist there are three other parties who have agreed to meet the valuation in excess of £300m, although their identity remains unknown.

It was four originally :lol: where are those pics of bishop in different disguises.

This is all sounding so familiar.

Sources close to? So Keith Bishop was told to say this to the media.. if anyone else is speaking on his behalf regarding multi million pound deals then he needs new friends.

It’s a little different than last season with Staveley. These sort of comments came toward the end of January.

This seems more like he actually wants to provoke movement by any interested parties. Probably won’t happen but it does indeed look like he wants to sell this time.

Ashley is a repeat liar, but the problem with this being bullshit is that his lies are stupid. Hoping to sell before January unnecessarily puts a deadline on the story (and makes him responsible for the window if he fails to sell) - and the planted stories about three/four bids is stupid because, if they all collapse, the question becomes "Why can't you sell when there are so many interested parties?" A question that would take hold in the press, you'd think.

It seems to me more likely a ham-fisted negotiating tactic, trying to force Kenyon (who seems to be the leading "bidder"). Probably the other two/three are KB fabrications.

Meaning the likelihood of only one "genuine" bid that may not satisfy Ashley ("Does he have the money")

I think it's just in built to now assume any new bit of sale talk is bollocks even if there is something genuine in it.

My only hope is the with Rafas contract up end of the season this might force the issue a bit. Ashley doesn't want to put any money but if Rafa leaves the value of the club goes down, club loses stability and he'd have to pay for another manager to come in. I'm just hoping this pushes him towards finally selling up.

The cynic in me thinks the timing is perfect for an attempt to pour cold water on the boycott. Especially since the game is being televised.

He does not give one fuck unfortunately about any boycott

i don't know why people are having a hard time with this boycott thing, thinking it won't be related because it's not going to be a success :lol:

they'll be sat talking about it for an hour before the game kicks off on Sky, talking about how he's underfunded the club and fucked one of the best managers in the game repeatedly...that in itself is enough to get the prick off his arse for damage limitation imo

scrutiny is what he hates

i don't know why people are having a hard time with this boycott thing, thinking it won't be related because it's not going to be a success :lol:

they'll be sat talking about it for an hour before the game kicks off on Sky, talking about how he's underfunded the club and fucked one of the best managers in the game repeatedly...that in itself is enough to get the prick off his arse for damage limitation imo

scrutiny is what he hates

Money is the only thing he gives two fucks about. There have been boycotts in the years gone by and what has it changed absolutely nothing. If people didn’t renew their season tickets and he came out with this then I would agree but in my opinion it’s got fuck all to do with the boycott which in truth is turning into a farce anyway.