Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I cant believe I`m allowing myself to believe!

Now that it seems that it could well be "on" I only hope that new owners (Assuming) don't see anything as marginally better than what the fat bloke has served up as O.k.

We really cant be satisfied with just a few bob here & there & few less sqaure yards of denim in the boardroom.

That said, Kenyon seems to be probably the best we can possbly hope for rather than some crass ashley-esque alternative.

I'm not fussed over if it's a few Bob or not, providing the club is ran to it's potential and proceeds from it are used to advance the club.

Also someone who's not demonstrably evil, or associated with one of the tackiest brands ever produced, would be nice.

You'll probably find most money is tainted somehow.

Not really checked in here yet but if you are all getting your hopes up, you want your heads checked.

All of this stuff is coming from the club and all in the wake of Mike Ashley opening his gob. Huge red flag from me.

The interest will be real, the rest will be bullshit.

Supposedly internally the club a planning for a new owner to take charge.

?

From the independent:

"Unlike the lengthy alleged pursuit of ownership 12 months ago by Amanda Staveley that frustrated Ashley so much he called off talks with her, this time those inside the club are currently preparing for a takeover and a change of ownership."

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/newcastle-takeover-mike-ashley-sports-direct-300m-how-much-who-new-owners-deal-premier-league-latest-a8667736.html

Not really checked in here yet but if you are all getting your hopes up, you want your heads checked.

All of this stuff is coming from the club and all in the wake of Mike Ashley opening his gob. Huge red flag from me.

More so coming from Caulkins input.

Supposedly internally the club a planning for a new owner to take charge.

?

From the independent:

"Unlike the lengthy alleged pursuit of ownership 12 months ago by Amanda Staveley that frustrated Ashley so much he called off talks with her, this time those inside the club are currently preparing for a takeover and a change of ownership."

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/newcastle-takeover-mike-ashley-sports-direct-300m-how-much-who-new-owners-deal-premier-league-latest-a8667736.html

How the fuck do they know that? :lol:

Journo pricktease tweets arent helping

Totally agree. Nothing of substance in those and as Keith Downie pointed out on his tweet (well, a reply to a question on one of his tweets), he only does it to get the interactions.

More so coming from Caulkins input.

All Caulkins stuff has come from the club aye?

Even so, he had an exclusive with Staveley last year, we saw how that went.

Mike Ashley is involved = Bad News.

Why is there never take over talk in February?