Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lots of people understandably sceptical about fresh takeover talk but there’s also nobody in a position authority at the club knocking anything down this morning. (Lee Ryder )

Why the fuck would they ? Did that daft cunt ( Ryder ) ever stop to think that its just a replay of last year but with more ( imaginary ) ' buyers ' ...

Ashley has no more reason to sell now than he did last week or last year

They aren't imaginary buyers.  Not to say it will happen though.

Lots of people understandably sceptical about fresh takeover talk but there’s also nobody in a position authority at the club knocking anything down this morning. (Lee Ryder )

Why the fuck would they ? Did that daft cunt ( Ryder ) ever stop to think that its just a replay of last year but with more ( imaginary ) ' buyers ' ...

Yeah, they're not going to deny their own propaganda, are they? :lol:

Why the f*** would they ? Did that daft c*** ( Ryder ) ever stop to think that its just a replay of last year but with more ( imaginary ) ' buyers ' ...

Any facts to prove they are not imaginary?

My concern is that I'm not sure Peter Kenyon is better qualified to run a Premier league club than Lee Charnley, and if he is the payoff cost for Charnley will run into the hundreds of pounds.

Why the f*** would they ? Did that daft c*** ( Ryder ) ever stop to think that its just a replay of last year but with more ( imaginary ) ' buyers ' ...

Any facts to prove they are not imaginary?

When Caulkin confirms something, I take it as fact. 

Not to say the mysterious 'other interested parties' aren't imaginary, but Staveley last year and now Kenyon were/are interested buyers.

If secrecy was so precious to them, why would the fat one run his mouth if not to jeopardize any potential deal? His behaviour in these situations has always been erratic. I'm just not used to anything positive happening to us, so even if there is an interested buyer, I'm going to assume Ashley's going to run him out of town, like he did with Staveley.

If secrecy was so precious to them, why would the fat one run his mouth if not to jeopardize any potential deal? His behaviour in these situations has always been erratic. I'm just not used to anything positive happening to us, so even if there is an interested buyer, I'm going to assume Ashley's going to run him out of town, like he did with Staveley.

Exactly what I'm expecting.

Hypothetically speaking.. Would someone like Kenyon even take us on unless he was certain that he had ambitious investors backing him up? Would he take us on if he doubted that we could become a top club? (6-7).

I know he has been at Manu and Chelsea but apart from that I don't know much really.

Ashley is always trying to start a bidding war.

Hypothetically speaking.. Would someone like Kenyon even take us on unless he was certain that he had ambitious investors backing him up? Would he take us on if he doubted that we could become a top club? (6-7).

I know he has been at Manu and Chelsea but apart from that I don't know much really.

No idea who the investors are but I think he recognises the potential. It's one of the very few things the club has going for it along with its manager.

No idea who the investors are but I think he recognises the potential. It's one of the very few things the club has going for it along with its manager.

with the money in the game, the location of the stadium, fan base etc. a good owner could do wonders and help transform the city

It gets announced today im gonner leg it over to the ticket office for a ST.

this occurred to me :lol:

have kept away all this time for obvious reasons, we'll end up getting taken over and not being able to get in

Nailed on.

Guest firetotheworks

Wait, is this real?

No. :lol:

Even with real interested parties it relies on Ashley not fucking it up, moving the goalposts, and/or getting pissed and ringing Sky.

I refuse to believe this is real.

Even if Kenyon had a post takeover press conference I’d be waiting for him to rip his mask off to reveal Joe Kinnear or Llambias or summat with fat boy pissing himself in the wings.

Wait, is this real?

No. :lol:

Even with real interested parties it relies on Ashley not fucking it up, moving the goalposts, and/or getting pissed and ringing Sky.

Ageed