Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

BBC 5 live phone looking for fans that back Ashley tonight, fan texts in to say Ashley gave Pardew £90 million in January and Newcastle were still relegated the same year, not one of the presenters pulled him up on it.

I've read various articles about fans who are saying they've had enough, they won't renew, they want us relegated (apparently to 'serve Ashley right'). I don't get it, it's like people have been living under a rock for the past 10 years. Ashley's running of the club is nothing new, at most, if we got relegated he'd just bring in a crony or desperate manager, give them just enough money to get out of the Championship for the third time and then carry on as normal with zero investment until the next relegation. The fat prick gets enough press and free advertising that he can stick to that shitty business plan purely because he knows that a few fans might grumble but they'll be back in their droves every season so they can have their weekly day out. I'm starting to think maybe Ferdinand wasn't so much as saying we're supposed to be a yo yo club as we ARE a yo yo club now because he knows that's how Ashley wants to run us.

Nothing short of a miracle is going to get Fatty out of our club and make it worth supporting again any time soon. I really don't know where it puts us as fans tbh.

It wouldn’t surprise me at all Ferdinand gets the sack after his bullshit yesterday. He’s proven how easily he can be bought and that he’s prepared to use BT’s stage to do the bidding of his business partners. BT won’t like that one bit.

Guest firetotheworks

I'd be extremely surprised if they gave even the smallest shit tbh, his ignorance has brought in 3 million views to their Twitter site alone.

It wouldn’t surprise me at all Ferdinand gets the sack after his bullshit yesterday. He’s proven how easily he can be bought and that he’s prepared to use BT’s stage to do the bidding of his business partners. BT won’t like that one bit.

Come on. :lol: He's done an acceptable/good job as far as they're concerned.

Ferdinand isn't expected to know better. He's a fine pundit, why would he be sacked?

Bit of a contradiction there like !!