Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Richard Keys is desperately trying to remain relevant. He passes comments about this club because it’s guaranteed of getting him some attention. I don’t believe for a second that he actually believes what he’s spouting.

At least Rio is getting paid to lie about the club.

Keys is no more than a bottom feeder. Saw Rio trending yesterday and spent the evening thinking of something obscene to say of its coat tails.

Ferdinand and Keys need to keep talking/tweeting...they're doing a fantastic job of opening peoples eyes to the fact that they have been paid and briefed by Ashley and co to talk absolute shite about us. It's so transparent that everyone can see.

:thup:

I tweeted something akin to this earlier. I wrote a thank you to Rio as if it wasn't for his uneducated and inflammatory comments then there wouldn't have been such a media backlash today. I honestly think he's done more harm than good for Ashley in his thoroughly misguided attempt to defend him.

As much as it made the red mist decent on me yesterday, in the cold light of day it's been a good thing, never have I seen such media attention against Ashley in such a short space of time. Hopefully it'll wake up a wider audience.

Karren Brady comments on Richard Keys after his and Andy Gray's departure; from her Sun column

"I SEE that the relic, Richard Keys, let out for the day from the Natural History Museum, believes I shouldn't be writing this column.

We are living in an age in which if a woman wishes to tarmac roads, there is nothing to stop her. If Mr Keys thinks otherwise, he should dictate a note to his, no doubt, buxom secretary and I'll stop the cooking and cleaning to read it.

If I don't hear from him, I'll assume he is tied up reading the Kenny Dalglish column .

Ferdinand and Keys need to keep talking/tweeting...they're doing a fantastic job of opening peoples eyes to the fact that they have been paid and briefed by Ashley and co to talk absolute s**** about us. It's so transparent that everyone can see.

:thup:

I tweeted something akin to this earlier. I wrote a thank you to Rio as if it wasn't for his uneducated and inflammatory comments then there wouldn't have been such a media backlash today. I honestly think he's done more harm than good for Ashley in his thoroughly misguided attempt to defend him.

As much as it made the red mist decent on me yesterday, in the cold light of day it's been a good thing, never have I seen such media attention against Ashley in such a short space of time. Hopefully it'll wake up a wider audience.

The only silver lining from this season has been this. When the takeover collapses then Ashley will look like an even bigger fool after "takeover has never been so far advanced" on Sky before Christmas.