Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest NobbyOhNobby

Oh, so it's the mong bit that's got people so upset.

Fine, it was pretentious of me to use such a word when it may have upset a few people

You're talking absolute rubbish and using massively offensive language

Oh, so it's the mong bit that's got people so upset.

Fine, it was pretentious of me to use such a word when it may have upset a few people

Part of it, although for me the spouting of pure bollocks is worse.

But carry on fishing.

Guest Howaythetoon

Cliched common sense bollocks trotted out to placate the watching masses whose football experience comes from playing FIFA and predominantly watching only the top teams on tell. I learn more about defending watching us defensively than watching Chelsea, Rio was a great player, but he did as much defending as Messi does most of the time when he played for Man Utd. I’d rather listen to someone who had to defend talk about defending and not what that thick c*** has to say about it.

If defenders at shit clubs know more about defending, why do they concede more goals?

I guarantee Rio could not give any of our defenders a lesson on defending. Rafa on the other hand...

What Rio knows about defending is no more than what I do in terms of talking about it. It’s easy to say this or that which is common sense stuff and he gets away with it like many pundits do because he’s played the game or because he’s Rio Ferdinand.

These pundits and their analysis is for braindead armchair fans. Why anyone would sit through pre, half-time and post match analysis with Rio Cole and Sutton 3 dimwits is as mind boggling as 53k going to watch shit players try and keep a clean sheet so we don’t lose, but end up losing anyway.

If only Rio was our manager...

Cliched common sense bollocks trotted out to placate the watching masses whose football experience comes from playing FIFA and predominantly watching only the top teams on tell. I learn more about defending watching us defensively than watching Chelsea, Rio was a great player, but he did as much defending as Messi does most of the time when he played for Man Utd. I’d rather listen to someone who had to defend talk about defending and not what that thick c*** has to say about it.

If defenders at s*** clubs know more about defending, why do they concede more goals?

I guarantee Rio could not give any of our defenders a lesson on defending. Rafa on the other hand...

What Rio knows about defending is no more than what I do in terms of talking about it. It’s easy to say this or that which is common sense stuff and he gets away with it like many pundits do because he’s played the game or because he’s Rio Ferdinand.

These pundits and their analysis is for braindead armchair fans. Why anyone would sit through pre, half-time and post match analysis with Rio Cole and Sutton 3 dimwits is as mind boggling as 53k going to watch s*** players try and keep a clean sheet so we don’t lose, but end up losing anyway.

If only Rio was our manager...

Rio would be a horrific manager. Like Neville was. Doesn't mean they're bad pundits.

Hardly a controversial point

He was defending his business interest, that's an agenda no?

Last I checked, Ferdinand has zero business interest in NUFC

He exclusively sells his s*** merchandise at Sports Direct...

And this is why I call this agenda idiotic. NUFC has no relation to Sports Direct, bar having the same owner, and some shit ads plastered on top.

I think this is the idiotic post I've ever seen on here, it's truly horrific. May god have mercy on your soul, you need help.

Guest Howaythetoon

If you consider his analysis good punditry then bloody hell. It’s just noise to me that’s how awful it is and most of it is. The presenter showed more knowledge than this ex pro FFS.

I don’t give a fuck about what he said about NUFC, means nowt to me because I expect nothing else and no longer give a damn, I take more offence that cunts like him are considered good pundits. Fink alone has me wanting to claw my own eyes out. I’m no snob but fucking hell man it’s one word, there is no excuse.

But then you have to consider the audience who can’t fink for themselves and need a Rio to tell them when someone hasn’t done some good defending stuff and that’s why their team lost OMG.

Fuck off!

If you consider his analysis good punditry then bloody hell. It’s just noise to me that’s how awful it is and most of it is. The presenter showed more knowledge than this ex pro FFS.

I don’t give a fuck about what he said about NUFC, means nowt to me because I expect nothing else and no longer give a damn, I take more offence that cunts like him are considered good pundits. Fink alone has me wanting to claw my own eyes out. I’m no snob but fucking hell man it’s one word, there is no excuse.

But then you have to consider the audience who can’t fink for themselves and need a Rio to tell them when someone hasn’t done some good defending stuff and that’s why their team lost OMG.

Fuck off!

Is he bovvered though?

I don’t give a f*** about what he said about NUFC, means nowt to me because I expect nothing else and no longer give a damn, I take more offence that c***s like him are considered good pundits. Fink alone has me wanting to claw my own eyes out. I’m no snob but f***ing hell man it’s one word, there is no excuse.

f*** off!

Okay.

Guest NobbyOhNobby

He was defending his business interest, that's an agenda no?

Last I checked, Ferdinand has zero business interest in NUFC

He exclusively sells his s*** merchandise at Sports Direct...

And this is why I call this agenda idiotic. NUFC has no relation to Sports Direct, bar having the same owner, and some shit ads plastered on top.

I think this is the idiotic post I've ever seen on here, it's truly horrific. May god have mercy on your soul, you need help.

I agree man, it's actually hurting my brain it's so ridiculous

Guest Howaythetoon

Checks instaGRAM!

Finks not!

It's Instagram.

And to think your generation calls us snowflakes. You probably support BREXIT too, like Colin?

Wouldn’t know I’m not on it and snowflakes used to fall from the sky and not teary eyes back in the day.

As for Brexit, people who voted for that probably think Rio is a top pundit and NUFC wouldn’t be in this position if Big Sam was in charge for example instead of some dirty foreigner who won’t even spend his own money on players so why the fuck should the owner. MONGS!

Colin I haven’t a clue seriously!

Checks instaGRAM!

Finks not!

It's Instagram.

And to think your generation calls us snowflakes. You probably support BREXIT too, like Colin?

Wouldn’t know I’m not on it and snowflakes used to fall from the sky and not teary eyes back in the day.

As for Brexit, people who voted for that probably think Rio is a top pundit and NUFC wouldn’t be in this position if Big Sam was in charge for example instead of some dirty foreigner who won’t even spend his own money on players so why the fuck should the owner. MONGS!

Neil Warnock HTT, Colin Wanker loves a good anagram.

Checks instaGRAM!

Finks not!

It's Instagram.

Its Instagram you snowflake

Checks instaGRAM!

Finks not!

It's Instagram.

Its Instagram you snowflake

Is it ? oh, no wonder i'm shit at crosswords  :lol:

Malan's been here 5 minutes and is already an early contender for worst poster 2019.

There's a guy that wants Rafa sacked and is apparently serious and I'm the worst poster? o_O

Yes, but he's the equivalent of everyone's racist grandparent, no-one listens to or agrees with what they say, they're just around because we don't have a choice.