Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I can’t work out whether Rio is just thick and can’t be bothered to do 5 minutes of research or whether he is actually being paid by Mike to broadcast these lies. Either way he really doesn’t deserve his job as he’s either unqualified or compromised. This really should be taken to BT Sport.

Unfortunately the way journalism works now means the more interest (replies, retweets, likes etc) his punditry generates both for him personally or in @btsport the more in demand his "services" are. Whether he is offering any actual insight or whether his comments are even factually correct are lesser considerations.

Expect Rio to be announced on a lucrative talksport contract any time soon.

I can’t work out whether Rio is just thick and can’t be bothered to do 5 minutes of research or whether he is actually being paid by Mike to broadcast these lies. Either way he really doesn’t deserve his job as he’s either unqualified or compromised. This really should be taken to BT Sport.

Just thick.

It was the same with Pardew. It was the same old clichés over and over until Pardew Out came along and laid out all the facts for everyone to see.

Its a view held by many but because they arent really that interested so naturally they won't do much research. TBF if Ashley was at another club we'd probably look at it the same way as them.

I just can’t believe there isn’t more to it, he is ignoring any facts presented to him e.g. Luke Edward’s tweets. He shared a studio with Alan Shearer over the World Cup, surely he must be desperate to set him straight? I’m convinced that Rio is being asked directly by Mike to be a public spin doctor, whether he is being paid to do so or not.

Just thick.

It was the same with Pardew. It was the same old clichés over and over until Pardew Out came along and laid out all the facts for everyone to see.

He is thick, but there's more to it than that. He really seemed to have a stick up his arse about Newcastle fans, don't know whether there is some history of getting abuse from the stands, or maybe he didn't get on with Shearer. Just seemed no reason at all to be defending Mike Ashley with lies about putting £50m of his own money. I mean, where did he even get that from?

Whereas this hairy-handed sex pest is just mental

DwyLCn-X0AEtGlW.jpg

Richard keys the same man that was smashing the arse off his daughters friend unbeknown to his wife. Guy has the morals of a scrapyard dog loathesome fuck

Don’t forget he did that whilst his wife had cancer.

Its a view held by many but because they arent really that interested so naturally they won't do much research. TBF if Ashley was at another club we'd probably look at it the same way as them.

I just can’t believe there isn’t more to it, he is ignoring any facts presented to him e.g. Luke Edward’s tweets. He shared a studio with Alan Shearer over the World Cup, surely he must be desperate to set him straight? I’m convinced that Rio is being asked directly by Mike to be a public spin doctor, whether he is being paid to do so or not.

Do you honestly think Ashley is going to line these peoples pockets to try and big him up for a bit on TV and to what extent hundreds??....thousands??? tens of thousands???

We are talking about a man who wanders around in jeans that look like hes picked them up from his tatty store for a fiver. Hes hardly lavish by any means you don't see him flashing his swanky yacht or private jet, oh I tell a lie when he went to his Victorian sweat shop warehouse for a walk around with MPS he was caught with a roll of 50s in his pocket that would choke a hippo that was all for show though...the utter cunt

Key's and his pish should be banned on here - same as the Chronicle have done. He's a hairy handed cunt.

I disagree. The more he gets answered the more the truth gets out.

Keys is a woman hating troll though. We know what he's about and his agenda. Fuck him.

Ferdinand is never ever piping up like that if he's sat beside Shearer on motd in the same scenario. What a total cheap shot at our fans, maybe Mike Ashley should thank the fans for being daft enough to still attend, Wait! He knows most are still stupid, but this only turns up the heat, I hope most of fans take note sooner or later, and in a backwards way, I'm glad this kind of crap goes on, some people need more hurt and more prodding before they wake up.

STOP PUTTING MONEY INTO THIS PARASITES POCKETS

Do you honestly think Ashley is going to line these peoples pockets to try and big him up for a bit on TV and to what extent hundreds??....thousands??? tens of thousands???

We are talking about a man who wanders around in jeans that look like hes picked them up from his tatty store for a fiver. Hes hardly lavish by any means you don't see him flashing his swanky yacht or private jet, oh I tell a lie when he went to his Victorian sweat shop warehouse for a walk around with MPS he was caught with a roll of 50s in his pocket that would choke a hippo that was all for show though...the utter c***

As I said “whether he is being paid to do so or not”.

Do I think that Ashley might ask his associates who have a high amount of public exposure to put a good word in when the opportunity arises? Yes, I do.

Just thick.

He is thick, but there's more to it than that. He really seemed to have a stick up his arse about Newcastle fans, don't know whether there is some history of getting abuse from the stands, or maybe he didn't get on with Shearer. Just seemed no reason at all to be defending Mike Ashley with lies about putting £50m of his own money. I mean, where did he even get that from?

Let's not forget that Humphrey instantly had him on the backfoot by highlighting his business relationship with Sports Direct. He was going to defend Ashley as he always does, but I think it made him even more aggressive with it than usual.

Yeah pretty sure at this point he's just going the Piers Morgan route of saying shit to purposely wind people up to get people talking about him/"trending"

I for one never knew he had a clothing line called "five" exclusively in sportsdirect stores before this.. guess he's done a good job. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if Morgan coached him :lol:

At least it's a fair few journalists are jumping all over this, you should see a few articles hopefully coming out showing just ill informed Rio fucktard and his like really are.

At least it's not just us lot as fans shouting in the wind.

I do like how Rio has made such a tit of himself that even people who have no real connection to the club are tweeting about it. Like Greg James just retweeted some things about it. Done wonder tbh. :lol:

when or if we go down and rafa leaves these ashly puppets are going to have a field day and will be trying to claim the high ground or am i deluded

Nah you'll be right but they'll be the deluded ones, as they've always been.