Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It should be the club's money that's spent, not Ashley's or Rafa's. So you have to ask why our club doesnt seem to have as much as BHA and Huddersield. Could we have deals set up like Rangers did where merchandise sales are routed througg a third party which creams off a large part. Now if there were a link between that deal and our club it may provide some of the answer.

I can’t work out whether Rio is just thick and can’t be bothered to do 5 minutes of research or whether he is actually being paid by Mike to broadcast these lies. Either way he really doesn’t deserve his job as he’s either unqualified or compromised. This really should be taken to BT Sport.

Guest neesy111

I can’t work out whether Rio is just thick and can’t be bothered to do 5 minutes of research or whether he is actually being paid by Mike to broadcast these lies. Either way he really doesn’t deserve his job as he’s either unqualified or compromised. This really should be taken to BT Sport.

He's thick.

Its a view held by many but because they arent really that interested so naturally they won't do much research. TBF if Ashley was at another club we'd probably look at it the same way as them.

He's thick.

Or as Rio would say  FICK